Satin Story Telling / Satin Fantasy / Satin Imagination

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmixmaster

Satin Story Telling / Satin Fantasy / Satin Imagination

Post by satinmixmaster »

Hello all my fellow satin lovers,I thought I’d try something new that we can all enjoy together,I call it Satin Imaging, because you use your imagination, but you can call it satin fantasies or story telling which ever you prefer, basically I tell a story then upload the image of the girl in this story and you tell me if she was with you what would you really do, sounds easy enough? Then lets proceed :D
satinmixmaster

Re: Satin Story Telling / Satin Fantasy / Satin Imagination

Post by satinmixmaster »

The year is 2020 and everyone has been wiped out by a major disease that’s been on the loose, its been months since you’ve even seen a woman and you’re starting to wonder if the you will ever get to experience intimacy and pure satin against a womens body again, you still have one of your favourite red satin pj’s which you’ve kept from long ago, you can still feel the satin but whats it worth without a womans touch? You set yourself on a journey and to see if theres any human life still left out there,you pack a travel bag which you the the pj too as well and you head out, on your way your car gets stuck for gas alongside an old highway,It was a cold winters night and you’re all alone,so you decide that this wont stop you and you decide to grab your backpack and walk the rest if the journey, you come across an old barn filled with stacks of hay and dried up grass everywhere, theres a light on in this barn but no one seems to be around, so considering no one else is around you decide it will be a good place to rest until the morning, you scream out hello, but theres no response,so you scream hello again and you hear a faint voice saying whose there?, you see a woman coming out from the corner of the barn, shes dressed in a torn pants and ruffed up top, her clothes seem to be old although her face and body seem to be in great shape shape,she cannot believe that shes seeing a man after so many years and she gives u an anormous hug,captivated by the moment of having a woman in your arms once again you decide to tell her that you have something that might fit her and offer her your red silk pajama, shes over whelmed by this offer especially since you she has nothing else to wear and you are being so kind so she accepts and tries it on
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

your first look at her after trying out the satin:D
Attachments
200476852-0032.jpg
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

When you see her in it, your mind starts to turn and you know this is what you want right now so you tell her you’ve never seen a woman in ages and she looks amazing in the satin so you ask her for permission to touch her in the satin to wish she replies “I haven’t had a man in 3 years! is touch really all you can offer?”to wish you smile, cause she really has no idea what you have to offer and how intense things are about to get with her wearing your fav satin pajamas, she tells you that lying in a folded position is her thing and heads towards the hay to lie down on it, she folds her body into a comfortable position as though she’s sleeping and says its your turn now come and do with me as you please with me but most of all make it worth it :P
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

Your first sight of her waiting for you to take her down
Attachments
200476852-0042.jpg
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

So guys tell me what would you do from that point