Im a girl looking for friends.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KatieSilk

Im a girl looking for friends.

Post by KatieSilk »

Do you get turned on by satin?
Do you like to wear satin womens clothing?
Do you prefer to wear cute clothes with puffy sleeves etc?

Then PM me your Skype! I am a 22 year old satin loving female. I have cute silk nighties, blouses, dresses. I also have a fetish for being buttoned up the back.
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
cuirandsatin

Re: Im a girl looking for friends.

Post by cuirandsatin »

Hi Katie, I'm Claudia, I'm a crossdresser and I love wearing satin women clothes!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Sure, Add me on Skype. I love Satin blouses/skirts/Dresses and some other stuff. My wife is also on here
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I love wearing satin clothes, the girlier the better. I started off by wearing my mother's pjs, nighties, skirts, & blouses, so feeling feminine is an additional level of excitement over wearing the silky fabric. I like to wear colors like pink, blue, & white - they give off a lovely shiny gleam that you don't get as much with black etc.
Cute stuff is always great to wear - princess dresses etc - it's like I've been turned into a girl.
Always nice to lounge around in a silky satin outfit, along wth a satin bow in my hair.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

Love wearing satin, have a blouse and a skirt, but mostly dresses for me, and bras/panties. Most women's cloths are a turn on though, the more feminine the better
satinluvr

Post by satinluvr »

Pics or it didn't happen.

Amazing how many "females" you find on these type of forums :lol: