how do women feel about satin or a guys satin fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmixmaster

how do women feel about satin or a guys satin fetish

Post by satinmixmaster »

Hello to our wonderful Satin Fetish Community, I wanted to ask all the ladies out there, how do you feel about satin, do you just like it or have a fetish for it? and also how do you feel about a guy having a satin fetish? this has been a question thats been on my mind for a long time, most girls I told that I have a satin fetish dont seem to understand it and I think there was only one who did, but a place like this is great to find out from woman personally how they really feel about it, So ladies could you please enlighten me,I would really appreciate it, you can pm me or send a message on this port which ever you feel more comfortable with:)
KatieSilk

Re: how do women feel about satin or a guys satin fetish

Post by KatieSilk »

Yeh i do. I think it often comes from not being used to it, and being a very sensory person. I didnt wear satin growing up so when i became an adult i wanted blouses, tops, dresses, underwear, all silky. For me thought it has to be cute. I have to like the style tok. Ruffles, puffy sleeves, peter pan collarrr....
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

wow than you for that, I guess thats a great wa of looking at it and it makes perfect sense too, So do you think if you were exposed to it when you were younger than you wouldnt like it as much as you do now?
satinmixmaster

Post by satinmixmaster »

*thank
KatieSilk

Post by KatieSilk »

Yeh probably :) same with lots of things i guess.
Big puffy sleeves, peter pan collars, bows and buttoned up the back in satin and lace <3
ozymandias

Post by ozymandias »

Hey,i´´m new around here.but i wanted to let you know .that i just bought 3 new silkblouses(pink,Royalblue and cream). They look gorgeous on me.So much for a teaser.PLease excuse my rusty english.I``m from another part of the world. :D
casey4090

Post by casey4090 »

I love nylon and satin. I have always had silky pjs for as long as I can remember. Growing up in the 80's I had satin baseball jackets too. I played softball and had a satin jacket from the team and cheered all through college. I still wear my satin cheer jacket from time to time lol. I played soccer too and we had the nylon satin adidas shorts. I miss them and wish they still made them. At least you can find them on like ebay. Now in my early 30's I still wear satin pjs, nighties, my old soccer shorts and I still wear satin baseball jackets.

You could say I have a satin fetish ;)
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

Most women love when their satin panties get creamed with cum..