sex "through" satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

sex "through" satin

Post by ssslipery »

I have recently had the most fantastic experience where I got to penetrate my other half actually through a satin nightie. She is fully on board with my satin fetish these days and the other night I was in bed indulging myself wearing one of her long satin nightdresses and using another to slide against myself. When she came to bed a few mins later, naked she pleasured me for a while rubbing me off with the second nightie before asking if I wanted her to put it on. As usual I said yes as I love slipping and sliding against her when we both wear satin. Well, we start to get it on and my cock is rock hard. I`m on top of her between her legs slipping and sliding up and down feeling all our bodies sliding against each other and getting really turned on and on each forward slide I can feel my cock pushing against the entrance to her sex. After a few minutes of this (as is usual) she pulled up her nightie to allow me to enter her and fuck her pussy. I was so engrossed with rubbing against her I did not pull my own nightie up but carried on sliding against her with my cock covered by the silky fabric pushing against her. She appeared to be enjoying it and I could feel her raising her hips to push against me and then she suddenly whispered "what do you want to do". I wasnt sure what she meant so just carried on humping against her and she then said "do you want to fuck me like this ?" I said yes (of course !) and she reached down and grasped my cock through the satin nightie and guided it slowly into her with the satin still wrapped around it. I couldnt believe what was happening as this was taking the fetish to a whole new level.
I probably only got half way into her when she then put her hands back onto my butt and started pulling me down onto her whist pushing up with her hips and this forced me and the nightie fully into her. I was actually fucking both her and the satin nightie at the same time !.
Anyway, we start fucking each other and her hands are sliding all over my (still) satin covered back and butt and unfortunately I was so turned on I had an orgasm in a matter of seconds. We then just lay there for a while with me and the nightie still inside her. I have to say it was the most ubelievable sex I have ever had.
I did ask her later if she minded having sex like that and she said it was fine if I liked it. I am always careful to balance my fetish with the sort of sex she enjoys which does not necessarily feature satin but I have since also fucked her through a nightie she was wearing and also through a nylon half slip I was wearing (I have a lifelong thing for nylon slips after starting out pleasuring myself with my mothers silky slips when I was young)

Has anyone else ever fucked a woman through satin or nylon - I have never seen anyone mention it on any site or seen it done on any satin sites ?
Satinfetishxxx

Re: sex "through" satin

Post by Satinfetishxxx »

Me fucking my Mrs through her satin pjs, was so sexy to do so.
Attachments
VIDEO0052_0000020388.jpg
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

It's a very sexy thing to do. I have been wanting to do this with my wife. Get a cheap pair of satin pyjamas, cut a hole so I can slide in and enjoy her completely covered in satin :)
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I think the point is to have your penis covered in satin while having sex, not making a hole in the satin, although that is also lovely.