Wife watching and voyeur fantasies

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
BlouseFetish

Wife watching and voyeur fantasies

Post by BlouseFetish »

Does anyone else fantasise about watching their girlfriend or wife being stroked or touched by another guy when she's wearing satin?
https://instagram.com/p/BN2UsFUh3BE/
satinblousekinky

Re: Wife watching and voyeur fantasies

Post by satinblousekinky »

BlouseFetish wrote:Does anyone else fantasise about watching their girlfriend or wife being stroked or touched by another guy when she's wearing satin?
https://instagram.com/p/BN2UsFUh3BE/
Hi

Yes I have the same fantasy. My wife dressed in shiny satin blouse, skirt and heels and a guy giving it to.her.
I would love to watch
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I think alot of guys have this fantasy. I certainly do too. Not just one guy giving it to her :P
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Sounds weird, but I have a fantasy of being defeated on a large bed of satin sheets by a guy with wrestling/judo skills while his wife/gf watches on admiringly, after being defeated again and again he sits on my chest pinning my arms into the satin with his knees as he takes the applause of his wife...i then leave with my tail between my legs as on the same bed of satin he takes care of the love department with his wife, another would be suitor seen off in style....
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

Been a fantasy of mine for years but my fantasy is usually a satin threesome or more :)
dalewalk

Post by dalewalk »

As long as guy is in satin or silk shirt too
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Mmmm the other way round would be hot too... wearing a silk shirt and fucking a married woman in a satin dress in front of her helpless husband... giving him a good show while he watches, masturbates, and makes dirty comments... Pulling his wife's satin panties and giving them to him, so he can feel and smell how wet she is for me.
satinblousekinky

Post by satinblousekinky »

smoothnshiny wrote:Mmmm the other way round would be hot too... wearing a silk shirt and fucking a married woman in a satin dress in front of her helpless husband... giving him a good show while he watches, masturbates, and makes dirty comments... Pulling his wife's satin panties and giving them to him, so he can feel and smell how wet she is for me.
Sounds like fun.. watching her get pounded in a satin blouse. Listening to the moaning and dirty talk.
Then clean her up after you dump your load.
smoothnshiny

Post by smoothnshiny »

Clean-up is so erotic... To me there's a strong connection between satin and cum - they both look wet, shiny, they just scream SEX. Cum and juices look so hot on satin! After having shared his satin wife, a loving husband totally deserves to lick and eat such a delicious treat.
silkysatintouch

Post by silkysatintouch »

This is my ultimate satin turn on. I am not sure why, but the idea of her with other men (with or without my knowledge at the time) when she's dressed in satin has my heart and cock pounding.
If you share this turn on , please Pm me so we can chat about it.
silkysatintouch

Post by silkysatintouch »

Here is what led up to my first experience:

I have always had a fetish for satin blouses and skirts and have, with varying degrees of success, encouraged the women I have been with to wear them as much as possible.
As for the fact that my ultimate turn on is to see them seduce other men in the satin, I think that might stem from when I was about 16 and I suspected my girlfriend was cheating on me. I waited outside the disco she had gone to with her friends and she came out with a young guy. They were both a little drunk and were all over each other.
Although I felt really jealous, I was extremely turned on by watching her with him. Thus, I think that is how I have developed a fetish for seeing my woman with (or just knowing that she is with) another man.

I was with my ex wife when we were in our twenties and she loved to get the attention of men, and was really a bit of a cheating slut. She cheated on me with a few guys earlier on in our relationship, but I a pretended not to know. Again, I was jealous, but it was such a turn on reading her messages and eavesdropping on her calls.. After a couple of years she left me for a guy she worked with, but within a few weeks she came back to me. That night was really quite unreal. she apologised etc and said it wouldn't happen again. I asked her how the relationship had started and what they had done together, and she told me about them fucking. I told her it was alright and confessed that I was actually turned on and my cock was so hard at the idea. When she saw the bulge in my pants and the horny look on my face, she knew I was telling the truth and began to tell me ALL the details of their affair. After a while (possibly a few weeks) I told her that it would be the biggest turn on for her to be dressed in one of the satin blouses I had bought her while she seduced another man in front of me.

She felt a bit strange about the idea, but said she would think about it. Anyway, we used to go out every weekend and a few Saturdays later she came down dressed in a satin blouse and pencil skirt. We went to a wine bar type place in the posh part of town and sat and had a few drinks. Although I knew I would be hurting my chances if I pushed things, I told her that she was being checked out by a bloke who was with a group of friends a couple of tables away. I looked round and saw that he was handsome and it wasn't long before she was checking him out and we were trying to hatch a plan for her to get talking to him, We were both getting really turned on planning things like how she would tell him that we were just friends, but, as he was with his friends, the only way we could think of for her to get chatting to him was to time things so she would be passing him when he was returning from the toilet and drop her purse on the floor for him to pick up.

However, he and his friends left before we got a chance to do it. It turns out that it is surprisingly hard for a couple to just get talking to a man in a bar or club, and we had a few more near misses in the following months.

It was then that I decided I had to do something to get the ball rolling. So, without telling her, I put an ad on a swinging site on the net. As you can imagine you get loads of responses when you are looking for a man for a threesome, but i sifted through them and responded to a bloke I thought she would like, He as young and handsome, lived about an hour's drive away and, although he didn't share my fetish for satin blouses etc, he said he liked "the secretary look". I waited till the weekend and she had had a few glasses of wine to confess that I put an ad without discussing it with her first (She would have said no). She was pissed off because she thought I had put a face pic on the site, but I showed her that I had cropped the pics, she began to calm down. Then it wasn't long before she wanted to see his photo and was asking me about him. I told her what I knew and we found he was on messenger, so she chatted to him. She chatted a few more times on messenger and we arranged to meet the following saturday night. We booked a hotel in the city where he lived and he told us of a good bar for us to meet in.

I will never forget how turned on I was watching her get dressed in the new lingerie she had bought and the red satin blouse, black pencil skirt, and heels. She looked amazing, but was getting nervous and was having second thoughts during the drive to his town. We agreed that she didn't have to do anything, and we would just see if there was any chemistry.

We dropped the car and our bags at the hotel and went to the bar. We had been sitting there for a nervous ten minutes when we saw him entering the bar. "oh, he's nice", she whispered as he came over ( we had told him she would be in a red satin blouse). We had a few drinks and talked, but although things were pleasant, we were all nervous. When he went to the toilet I asked her if she liked him. She said he was sexy, but she was ( and she presumed he was) finding it difficult to flirt with one another with me sat there. He came back and they seemed to be getting more uncomfortable over the next half hour or so, so I said I was just nipping out to buy some more cigarettes and left them alone for a while.

I went to the shop for cigarettes and then walked to a nearby bar and messaged her to say I would stay there for a while a to give them some time alone together. I told her to message me when she wanted me to come back. I was in the bar for about an hour and a half when she called to say I should return.
When I got there they were sitting closer and were chatting a lot more freely. They were really getting along, but if, as I has been fantasising, they had been touching each other, they weren't now. He said there was a good club nearby and we got a taxi ( them in the back, me in the front), but i could not see if they were touching each other. we sat at a table in the club and had another drink. They were starting to look uncomfortable with me around again, so I went to the toilet. After a few minutes I went back and when I got there they said they were going to dance.

Although I couldn't see them on the dance floor from where I was at the table, I stayed there for as long as my turned on curiosity would allow me (about 5 min) and got up to see where they were on the dance floor. .I couldn't see them at first, but made my way through the people who were around the side of the dance floor until I saw them in the middle of the dance floor. I couldn't believe my luck - They were really kissing and their hands were all over each other. They were in their own little world. She even turned around and ground her arse against his dick as he pawed her satin -covered tits with had no idea I was watching.

Yep, it's true.
slipperysatin

Post by slipperysatin »

My fantasy would be a husband brings a satin adidas shorts wearing barbie doll type girlfriend home and tells her his wife is away on business. He then tells the little slut that his wife is a professional wrestler when she asks what his wife does. Then he goes into the bathroom as she lays on the satin covered bed and the front door opens only to find his wife came home and her match was cancelled. He then locked himself in the bathroom and his wife enters the bedroom and sees this 5ft 10 in 115lb tanned hot lil slut wearing super shiny adidas shorts . Then things get crazy...