The agony of choice

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Bridalman

The agony of choice

Post by Bridalman »

Hi Guys just had a small windfall on the horses circa £200 been on E Bay Uk to squander it

Seen two great dresses 322402906243 and 122338900042 these dresses need attention but I am drawn between the two, must decide before midnight which one to buy and have fun with. Come on guys which is the one to buy and how to enjoy it

Thanks Bridalman PS any wedding dress lovers in the South West welcome to PM me. If you like this sort of dress do please pm me
satins69

Re: The agony of choice

Post by satins69 »

Bridalman wrote:Hi Guys just had a small windfall on the horses circa £200 been on E Bay Uk to squander it

Seen two great dresses 322402906243 and 122338900042 these dresses need attention but I am drawn between the two, must decide before midnight which one to buy and have fun with. Come on guys which is the one to buy and how to enjoy it

Thanks Bridalman PS any wedding dress lovers in the South West welcome to PM me. If you like this sort of dress do please pm me
Go for the first one 322402906243 it is gorgeous and very stunning, the first dress is from where I live on the Wirral and the other dress is in Blackburn an hour away.
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

Agreed just bidding on the dress, If you are minded go for the other one- its on your manor, So looking forward to this dress. Going to caress it, love it, hump it, cum all over it (on the butt bow especially) this dress has acres of satin to cum all over will give me hours of pleasure

Bridalman
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Bridalman wrote:Agreed just bidding on the dress, If you are minded go for the other one- its on your manor, So looking forward to this dress. Going to caress it, love it, hump it, cum all over it (on the butt bow especially) this dress has acres of satin to cum all over will give me hours of pleasure

Bridalman
It's a lovely dress alright, I am sure you will very happy owning such a beautiful dress. You don't need to bid for it! Just buy it now so you don't miss out on the wedding dress!. Indeed I looked forward to my wedding dresses I couldn't wait, just opening the parcel made me very horny as soon as opened it, I hung it out to air and straighten out, and I am sure you know what happened next. I had hours of pleasure. When the light gets better Bridalman I will take some photos and PM you if you like? my dress is almost identical to the one you are after, The size 14 Dress is to small for me I like buying dresses that actually fit me and I can wear and be comfortable and sensual and sensuous in. Unlike a lot of people on here who just buy them because they look sexy and purely for ownership.
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

Hi yes I have taken your advice and ordered it now. When it arrives I shall hang it up. Then I will be tempted to feel it and caress it, those lovely satin underskirts and that lovely train of satin, Then I may wear it and/or caress it and smell the perfume of the bride then lay it on the bed, caress it, love it and cum all over it again and again all over the rear bow and that satin will give me hours of pleasure.

Please do pm me soon

BRIDALMAN
satins69

Post by satins69 »

Bridalman wrote:Hi yes I have taken your advice and ordered it now. When it arrives I shall hang it up. Then I will be tempted to feel it and caress it, those lovely satin underskirts and that lovely train of satin, Then I may wear it and/or caress it and smell the perfume of the bride then lay it on the bed, caress it, love it and cum all over it again and again all over the rear bow and that satin will give me hours of pleasure.

Please do pm me soon

BRIDALMAN
Why would you say you have taken my advice when the dress is still for sale on eBay! There are 5 people watching and 1 view per hour, it has been reduced they are open for offers buy it now or you will lose out and regret it! Unfortunately there are a lot of people on here who are full of BS and total fantasists, I am not accusing you Bridalman. A question if I may please Bridalman, Will you actually be able to fit in the dress and actually wear it?? at a size 10/12 there are Very very few guys who would actually be able to wear dresses like that! especially wedding dresses they are always smaller and run on smaller sizes. Or is this just ownership again?

I will PM you but I will need your email address because the files are to big to send on this sites mail system. PM me it if you like.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Still for sale 6 people watching now.
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

OOPS!!! Batten down the hatches Bridalman
Could have a storm coming
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

On the contrary, much as i loved that dress i went out today cash on the hip to a charity ship in Bristol called tenovus that has a dedicated bridal wear dept. Very nervous but crept upstairs and for the £200 a very helpful old dear supplied me with 3 lovely wedding dresses and through in a prom dress - I told here it was for my amateur dramatic society i am involved with!

So tonight alone I will have some dramatic fun!! Any chaps please note it is the Tenovus shop in Bristol its on the internet loads of wedding dresses and prom dresses upstairs if you are "up" for it great fun and decent prices

BRIDALMAN