Variation on Pillow Humping

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sandysatin

Variation on Pillow Humping

Post by sandysatin »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with those that might be interested, a rather lovely variation on pillow humping.

You need to buy a travel pillow - one of those fairly stiff U-shaped pillows that you can put around your neck when you try and sleep on a plane or in a car etc. Then get two of your best satin nightgowns. Put one inside out, and then put that one inside the other (so if you wore it, you would have a shiny side against your skin, and a shiny side on the outside too.

Place the neck pillow inside this double layered satin. Arrange it so there is a hollow in the U-shape of the pillow. Lie on your back and lower this onto yourself, as can be seen here -
pussy6 small.jpg
I find this to be extremely pleasurable, and a great way to torture yourself. There is very little movement needed, and you will struggle not to orgasm. The intensity doubles when you then place a full size satin pillow or body pillow over the top of both yourself and the neck pillow. With the added weight, any movement of your hips makes you slide beautifully against and inside the satin, with the full pillow just pressing down on the tip of your agonised cock. Your hands are free to stroke your nipples or whatever, and now you can fuck the satin Oh-so gently until you can't take it any longer.

I find heavier, quality satins to be best for this :)

Sandysatin x
coatfun

Re: Variation on Pillow Humping

Post by coatfun »

I can imagine how good that feels.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

that feels wonderful :lol:
perry12

Post by perry12 »