Post by Iloveblouses »

Any nasty ideas what to do with this dress? :twisted:
Attachments
My new wedding dress
My new wedding dress
ilikeitshiny

Re: New wedding dress..

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow! Just Wow!! This really is a sexy, shiny satin whore of a wedding dress :)

Me personally, I'd like to see plenty of photo's of both the dress in it's virgin state and then being cocked, wanked inside and out then lot's of semen pumped all over that super shiny fabric, perhaps a video or three of your exploits enjoying her to the full then upload to a site like X Hamster which many of us frequent. Please.

Enjoy !! :P
Liking it shiny
sapanda

Post by sapanda »

What happend ? What happend :D? What did you do with this cumrack?
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Force yourself into the dress if possible, cut a hole in the front of the skirt so your thick hard steaming member sticks out the front.
Next take her to bed and kiss her fondling her allover feeling the soft fabric.
Then make made passionate love to her until you erupt and drain your full bollocks all over her soft silky fabric.
Spend the next couple of months using her as your slut rag. wipe your ass in her spunk all over her, fill the bra cups with jiz and piss.
Then discard her and find another lover.
Iloveblouses

Post by Iloveblouses »

Nice ideas, i am at holiday outside so i will be back on weekend so i can do something nasty with this dress so guys just write some ideas i will choose best one and make photos. :)
sapanda

Post by sapanda »

Maybe what I would be able to do. On begining i will iron this dress, everything from top to the bottom and the linings. To see for the last time the beauty. Then i will hung dress on the door. And stick my cock on it and i will hug this dress and take it from the doors and go to the bed. I put it on the pillow, spit where I want stick my dick (something in the middle) and jump on it. A will lick top the dress where the breast are. And clench my fists on it and start hard hump, that hard i will fill almost pain. And I heard the loose sewing (or ripping) from my fists and my dick. When i think it is near the finish, I will hung it on the door and cum on it. And look how my cum covert satin fabric run down to the bottom. When i think its over just wpie my balls and cock on it. And live it on the ground.
Make video plz :D
Alcd87

Re: New wedding dress

Post by Alcd87 »

That's a hot dress, don't think I'd want to ruin it. Id wear it lots, soon be making it wet though from the feel of,it
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Wow! Just Wow!! This really is a sexy, shiny satin whore of a wedding dress :)

Me personally, I'd like to see plenty of photo's of both the dress in it's virgin state and then being cocked, wanked inside and out then lot's of semen pumped all over that super shiny fabric, perhaps a video or three of your exploits enjoying her to the full then upload to a site like X Hamster which many of us frequent. Please.

Enjoy !! :P
Please do upload a video of your sexual experience with this dress. People here like to talk the talk but I rarely see anyone post their cum pics or vids.
Dressinup wrote:Force yourself into the dress if possible, cut a hole in the front of the skirt so your thick hard steaming member sticks out the front.
Next take her to bed and kiss her fondling her allover feeling the soft fabric.
Then make made passionate love to her until you erupt and drain your full bollocks all over her soft silky fabric.
Spend the next couple of months using her as your slut rag. wipe your ass in her spunk all over her, fill the bra cups with jiz and piss.
Then discard her and find another lover.
Man, you and I are one and alike!
It's hot trying to force your masculine body into a sexy dress. You try to resist the urge to rip and damage the dress, but it's so hard. I ripped a penis hole into mine and then forced out my bulging cock through it. Didn't take long for my "thick hard steaming member" to erupt in semen euphoria.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96&p=28381#p28381
Not sure if I want to rub my nasty shit stains onto this sexy dress quite yet, but believe me the temptation has crossed my mind many times.
Hopefully I loveblouses can muster the courage to do so, it's a great idea.
Good idea to fill up the bra cups with loads of spunk as well. I plan to piss on my wedding dress also.

sapanda wrote:Maybe what I would be able to do. On begining i will iron this dress, everything from top to the bottom and the linings. To see for the last time the beauty. Then i will hung dress on the door. And stick my cock on it and i will hug this dress and take it from the doors and go to the bed. I put it on the pillow, spit where I want stick my dick (something in the middle) and jump on it. A will lick top the dress where the breast are. And clench my fists on it and start hard hump, that hard i will fill almost pain. And I heard the loose sewing (or ripping) from my fists and my dick. When i think it is near the finish, I will hung it on the door and cum on it. And look how my cum covert satin fabric run down to the bottom. When i think its over just wpie my balls and cock on it. And live it on the ground.
Make video plz :D
Fuck yes. When I fuck my wedding dress, I just want to cock ram it so fucking hard, that the silky threads break. Grind that bitch ass dress with all your masculinity that you rub a hole into the fucking thing. Douse it with multiple dumpings of man juices and then toss her onto the ground.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2830

Image Image Image
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
SatinSilkSupply

Post by SatinSilkSupply »

I will enjoy masturbate rub till cum and clean again cum again forever.
Alcd87

Post by Alcd87 »

I would love to be tied up in it by a hot girl, then left helpless while a group of guys cum allover it with me inside
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Iloveblouses wrote:Any nasty ideas what to do with this dress? :twisted:

:P So what state is this once beautiful dress in now :?:
Liking it shiny
Dressinup

Post by Dressinup »

Hi Iloveblouses, What ever did happen to the lovely slut of a dress then.
She was crying out for a few pints of hot sperm to be pumped into her soft sensual bra cups.
Not forgetting a dam good spray job all over the skirt and bodice.
Love to see the outcome.