Two Lucky Bastards

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmad62

Two Lucky Bastards

Post by satinmad62 »

Just found this gem of a video on the tube...just imagine being one of these two lucky so and so's...Don't think I'd be able to dance i'd be that hard!! :wink: .....What would you do to her and that dress afterwards?...bet everybody would do the same :lol:

the good bit starts at 1.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g19B5a5Fzd4
silktaffeta

Re: Two Lucky Bastards

Post by silktaffeta »

Well, you certainly have my vote to organise the next general outing of the Satin Fetish Forum Community to Russia!! I'd be holding her pretty 'close' to me if I was dancing with her!! wink wink
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

silktaffeta wrote:Well, you certainly have my vote to organise the next general outing of the Satin Fetish Forum Community to Russia!! I'd be holding her pretty 'close' to me if I was dancing with her!! wink wink
I'm already packed and on my way to the airport :wink: :lol: ...I'm going to have to seriously visit this place if that's how they dress!!!
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Some of these satin dress vids from Russia are incredible, why can't British women dress like that, imagine shagging her in that dress, all that shiny slippery satin, I wonder if she's wearing matching knickers?
satinmad62

Post by satinmad62 »

I agree..that's why I can't stop watching them..they must be fully addicted to satin in Russia and Ukraine etc, as I have been searching youtube for more and up to now have amassed around 250 to 300 of them...Needless to say my dick is now red raw :lol:
SatinLiebeTV

Post by SatinLiebeTV »

The first one looks amazing! I want to dance with these girls! Naked. And touch them ;)
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

dam she is one fine little girl :lol: