Could you give up satin?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mica46

Re: Could you give up satin?

Post by mica46 »

Of course you could actually just buy a pair of satin panties as opposed to "acquiring " them.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

mica46 wrote:Of course you could actually just buy a pair of satin panties as opposed to "acquiring " them.
Where's the thrill in that?
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Freddielinton wrote:
mica46 wrote:Of course you could actually just buy a pair of satin panties as opposed to "acquiring " them.
Where's the thrill in that?

Absolutely on the there nail Freddie, its not just the feel of satin for me, its where/who its previously been "rubbing" against that gets my boner raging :D I will hopefully aquire some more tomorrow (Saturday) night :D
Liking it shiny
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Where's the thrill in that? - Hmm, morality perhaps??

Don't get me wrong, I'm as much for satin as the next person. My wardrobe is crammed full with the stuff but unlike (its seems to me) so many other people on this website, I prefer to obtain it the honest way, by actually walking into a shop and paying for the stuff.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

mica46 wrote:Where's the thrill in that? - Hmm, morality perhaps??

Don't get me wrong, I'm as much for satin as the next person. My wardrobe is crammed full with the stuff but unlike (its seems to me) so many other people on this website, I prefer to obtain it the honest way, by actually walking into a shop and paying for the stuff.
Each to their own then I guess, perhaps if I was more into cross dressing.... and don't get me wrong, thats fine by me, (each to their own again) its just not my thing tbh, although I may wear garments just to see what it feels like to be in them. To merely go and buy some random satin garment from a shop just doesn't float my boat to its full potential.

If the content of my posts offends folk or mods on here then please tell me and I will refrain :?:
Liking it shiny
mica46

Post by mica46 »

The only thing that worries me, on a purely personal level, is what people who may just be browsing the web (remember everything you type down on here is public) may end up thinking about satin admirers. I do know where you are coming from though. Even though it is nice to be out to close family members about my love of satin I will be the first to admit there is indeed a sort of thrill in doing something that other people may feel to be a little taboo. I don't want to fall out with anyone over this as Lord only knows, it can be hard enough as it is in this repressed society of ours for guys to be accepted for doing, or indeed wearing, what women can do or as I say wear without anyone giving it so much as a second thought.

Best wishes

Mica.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

The older I get the more I know I can't give up the feeling satin gives me.
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

No... I have tried... really hard but always failed..
Now I just don't want to give it up....
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I did try once, but that touch of satin silk is just too good and exciting i think im addicted to it he he.
Satinman

Post by Satinman »

I could give it up and will as soon as my child is born.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Satinman wrote:I could give it up and will as soon as my child is born.
Lol; yeah good luck with that.
satindoona

Post by satindoona »

Freddielinton wrote:
You could always get a vasectomy. Boom. Problem solved.
If it has genitals on the outside it’s hiding something on the inside. -Karen Walker
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

mica46 wrote:The only thing that worries me, on a purely personal level, is what people who may just be browsing the web (remember everything you type down on here is public) may end up thinking about satin admirers. I do know where you are coming from though. Even though it is nice to be out to close family members about my love of satin I will be the first to admit there is indeed a sort of thrill in doing something that other people may feel to be a little taboo. I don't want to fall out with anyone over this as Lord only knows, it can be hard enough as it is in this repressed society of ours for guys to be accepted for doing, or indeed wearing, what women can do or as I say wear without anyone giving it so much as a second thought.

Best wishes

Mica.
Alternatively, we could just all MAN UP and say "F$%k You, this is what I'm wearing." I once had a girlfriend (not for long) who was offended by my cross-dressing, I told her I would stop if she did. She gave me a blank look (was often for her) and I pointed out that she was wearing pants. She said "that isn't the same", but could not give me a good reason to my "how so" response.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satindoona wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:
You could always get a vasectomy. Boom. Problem solved.
Hahahaha
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

I just can't. But for me it's a little different, I'm not into wearing satin. It's Women wearing satin that give me the buzz. So I can't just throw clothes away to "quit it".