mums slips

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

mums slips

Post by ssslipery »

Anybody get to enjoy their mums slips ? I started with my mum's half slip when I was only about 9 or 10. I had always been fascinated by the silky nylon material and couldn't resist rubbing myself against and trying one on when I saw one laying on her bed one afternoon while I was alone in her room. Wow what an incredible feeling as the silky nylon slid up and down over my body.I touched myself* through the silky nylon and just exploded with my first dry orgasm there and then. From that day on I loved being alone in the house so I could enjoy not just my mum's slips but also her silky panties and nighties. I still love wearing slips.
I think that first slip orgasm was with a heavy slick black Charnos slip - she had a lot of half slips and I regularly had sex with all of them.
Freddielinton

Re: mums slips

Post by Freddielinton »

Yeah that's where I started
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

Yep, I used to secretly wear my moms slips as well when I was a teenager. I had some great youthful orgasms in them :wink:
softpunisher

Post by softpunisher »

Me three. All started there. mom's slips.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

What makes and colours did they have ? - I love finding the same slips on ebay today as it takes me back to those horny teenage memories.

At one time my mum had both a black and a white knee length Charnos slip (calf length on me), a blue Warners slip, a gold coloured M & S slip that was quite narrow and fitted and was more like a pencil skirt, a very long plain white M & S slip and a red slip with a lacey insert round the middle (it never had a label in so dont know what make it was).
I used to love wearing several at the same time and rubbing myself up against the corner of her bed / mattress or laying one of her nighties on the bed and sliding myself back and forth on top of it feeling all the silky material sliding against myself till I had a wonderful slippery orgasm.

Even when I progressed to wearing her nighties and her dresses and wedding dress, I would still always feel the need to wear on of her slips underneath as they felt so good, especially rubbing against the silky linings of the things I was wearing.
Satinfetishxxx

Post by Satinfetishxxx »

Mine was with my aunties satin nightwear when I was about 11 she used to walk around the house in her satin nightwear, when she was out I would be playing with her satin nightwear and her satin panties, I get excited thing about it still. One day she was asleep and her bedroom door was open a little bit I looked in and she was laying there in a pale pink nightie and one of her tits was hanging out, I had my first wank watching her then, I still think about that image today, my satin fetish started from there. :-)
Gazla1975

Post by Gazla1975 »

Loved wearing an jacking off in my mums clothes
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I wore a slip now and then, but for me it was mainly my mom's satin pajamas, nightgowns, & blouses that I wore. Nothing quite as thrilling as wearing my mom's silky clothes while she was out. I'd find her satin pjs on the floor in the bedroom where she'd taken them off that morning and in a flash I'd slip into them and go straight to the mirror to admire my satin covered self. My mom either at work or out for the evening and little did she know that her teenage son was all dressed up in her silky things back home.
satintouches

Post by satintouches »

I used to do that too. My mum had a lovely blue satin nightie which I adored wearing. It felt so good on my skin. I already had a collection of satin fabrics I used to wrap around myself and play. But I always felt guilty afterwards. A love/hate relationship with satin!
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Yeah, first few times I felt really guilty. I remember thinking "I'm a boy but I put on women's clothes on purpose just because I liked how they felt" and feeling really bad about myself.
But I couldn't resist and anytime I was alone at home I'd be straight into whatever silky clothes I could find.
I remember my mom phoning home once and I was chatting to her while wearing a combo of her satin blouse and satin pj pants - running my fingers along the smooth fabric and thinking "if only you knew your son was so silky right now."
SilkySlipGJ

Post by SilkySlipGJ »

Ah the memories... my first happened with my mothers silk white half slip when I was 9 years old, had my first dry orgasm with it too. Felt so heavenly, and 22 years later? I have a lot of half slips (and full slips) to select from.
buffum

Post by buffum »

First memory would be a yellow satin bra I liked, but first cum was her black nylon knickers :D
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I'd enjoy touching the satin edge of my blanket as a very young child, then, touching my Mothers nylon dress, touching anyone's nylon dress.
I would see my Mother dressing, putting on a full or half slip, always black. Silk, satin, nylon, always shinny.
I had been touching them frequently but was probably about 7 years old when I first enjoyed the sensation of the silky smooth material against my little willie.
It was a natural progression to step into a half slip and oh how beautiful it felt to feel the smooth, silky black fabric brushing against my skin.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I masturbated with my mom's nylon slips and her panties a lot many years ago. Finding them in the hamper, I spent a lot of time in the bathroom masturbating in them. I love the silky feeling of nylon on my penis rubbing it and making myself orgasm. I know this is a satin fetish site, but I love nylon a lot as well as satin. My mom didn't wear satin lingerie. I would touch some of my sister's silky clothes too and rub them on me.
SatinLush

Post by SatinLush »

I had stolen moments of pleasure at 8 or 9 with Mum's slips and other lingerie, then one day when she was at work, I rummaged through some old suitcases, and found some very silky things, just that initial first touch had me in a flutter, so pulled them out and wrapped them around myself. When I was 11/12 and discovered the pleasure of masturbation, those silky things I had commandeered some years earlier were bliss for stroking with..they were really the only silken garments I ever found other than her satin lined coats, and I could hardly mess those could I?