A tale and a question

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
softsatin

A tale and a question

Post by softsatin »

First of all, happy new year!

Last night, I got the opportunity to sneak around in some friends closets, but unfortunately no satin existed :(

So I have a question for you all:

I have a few friends who own satin; one, and exquisite prom gown. The other, an amazing satin shirt that had me entranced the first time I saw it.

What kind of a story could I concoct to get these satin goodies? Help me out on this :D
Freddielinton

Re: A tale and a question

Post by Freddielinton »

Offer to pet-sit if they have pets.
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

Freddielinton wrote:Offer to pet-sit if they have pets.
No pets, from what I know. I was wondering if there was a way to convince her to give me the shirt/blouse, instead of me stealing it. photography wouldn't work, since I'm not known for that, and taking someone's clothing for a photoshoot is creepy enough.
willis101

Post by willis101 »

softsatin wrote:
Freddielinton wrote:Offer to pet-sit if they have pets.
No pets, from what I know. I was wondering if there was a way to convince her to give me the shirt/blouse, instead of me stealing it. photography wouldn't work, since I'm not known for that, and taking someone's clothing for a photoshoot is creepy enough.
Although a lot of effort, you could tell them you're giving a load of your old clothes to charity and ask if they have any clothing they want to give away? When they give you the bags take them home and go through them. Although there's a high risk of no satin being there at all, you could find what you're looking for or even better than you expected!
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

You can tell her that one of your friend is in need of it for a special occasion and 'll return it soon.when it s done tell her that unfortunately someone has stolen it and that you 'll recompensate the loss
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Another option is to find out the brand of the dress, and find it online somewhere. Do you know the brand? If not, could you point out what it looks like? Do you have a picture of her in it? I mean, how else do you know she owns an exquisite prom dress? If you don't know, I may be able to track down the brand for you. It's not the same as owning her dress, but it'll still be fun pretending!