My new wedding dress which arrived today.

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
frogman

My new wedding dress which arrived today.

Post by frogman »

I really miss having a wedding dress so my wife let me get this one at a staggeringly low price:

It is really heavy duchess satin with a very heavy petticoat and real diamonds and crystals on the front of it.
Iloveblouses

Re: My new wedding dress which arrived today.

Post by Iloveblouses »

very nice dress, how much u spent? waiting for pics. with cum on it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
frogman

Post by frogman »

I only paid £20 for it which was a blisteringly low price for it considering some other similar gowns cost in the range of £200-£300!
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

I wish my wife would let me buy a wedding dress you are a lucky man. By the way the dress looks hot :)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

That looks a gorgeous sexy wedding dress. So what is the plan? Will your wife wear it for you while indulging you in acts of a sexual nature? Or is it just for you to play with and enjoy? Or perhaps a bit of both? Either way I'd love to know/see more :P
Liking it shiny
frogman

Post by frogman »

ilikeitshiny wrote:That looks a gorgeous sexy wedding dress. So what is the plan? Will your wife wear it for you while indulging you in acts of a sexual nature? Or is it just for you to play with and enjoy? Or perhaps a bit of both? Either way I'd love to know/see more :P
Haha I have to consult with my wife first what I can and cannot do with it. Happy Christmas.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Do keep me informed please :P and a very Happy Christmas to both you and your wife too :P
Liking it shiny
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Very beautiful one strap dress. I like the little girl' s dress in the picture too.