Meeting

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SilverLining

Meeting

Post by SilverLining »

Hi, I'm a satin coat lover who lives in Nottingham .

I will be in Dereham, near Norwich from the 14th of January 2017 until the 12th of February 2017 .

I have access to dozens of my wifes satin lined coats, and wondered if anyone was intereted in meeting me ? I can bring some of her full length winter wool coats or fur coats. If we meet , I'm williing to let you play with her coats whilst we chat .

I could , at a push , come into London , or nearby. Please reply or PM me . Genuine offers only PLEASE

Silverlining
Bridalman

Re: Meeting

Post by Bridalman »

Hello that sounds great. Having seen a few threads of yours and those gorgeous furs I would love to meet - in London. Imagine that a hotel room in London with all your wifes lovely coats and furs there. We could have a chat, a few drinks and I could play with her lovely coats as we discuss our mutual fetish. I would love to play with her exquisite coat collection with your permission. All expenses paid.

If interested please PM

100% genuine coat lining lover

BRIDALMAN
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

Dear Siverlining

Thanks for your interest and have sent you a PM. I am up for a meet if it can be arranged, Check your PM. Ladies satin lined coats were made to be enjoyed and loved. Furs, winter coats, prom dresses, ball-gowns, wedding dresses - I love them all
Bridalman

Post by Bridalman »

Dear Siverlining

Thanks for your interest and have sent you a PM. I am up for a meet if it can be arranged, Check your PM. Ladies satin lined coats were made to be enjoyed and loved. Furs, winter coats, prom dresses, ball-gowns, wedding dresses - I love them all