Victoria's Secret backstage

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
JeroenP

Victoria's Secret backstage

Post by JeroenP »

Every year during the Victoria Secret Fashion Show a lot of pictures show up from the models backstage in their satin robes. There are a lot on Instagram, but nothing "downloadable". Is Someone able to post some here ? :-)
mattbh94

Re: Victoria's Secret backstage

Post by mattbh94 »

I stopped watching after they let Barbara Palvin go. I'll see what I can find though.
Adipotter

Post by Adipotter »

There you go!
These are the ones I found to be attractive. Obviously there's a whole lot more but similar.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Yep, and every year you can buy the satin fashion show robes too. I have two from 2011. Paid a little over $100 for each. That was the last year they did a real nice hot pink one. They've been light pink ever since.
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

JeroenP wrote:Every year during the Victoria Secret Fashion Show a lot of pictures show up from the models backstage in their satin robes. There are a lot on Instagram, but nothing "downloadable". Is Someone able to post some here ? :-)

You can download anything from instagram by using an app called "Instasave"
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Freddielinton wrote:Yep, and every year you can buy the satin fashion show robes too. I have two from 2011. Paid a little over $100 for each. That was the last year they did a real nice hot pink one. They've been light pink ever since.

Freddie all I can say is I look up to for this event only coz of the backstage and not for what they show on the runway. Most of these models are flat chested and thin but just the satin on them makes things really really HOT!
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

satinlover2012 wrote:Freddie all I can say is I look up to for this event only coz of the backstage and not for what they show on the runway. Most of these models are flat chested and thin but just the satin on them makes things really really HOT!
What's wrong with being flat-chested and thin? These girls are beautiful. And they definitely work hard for their bodies. Go watch some of their fitness videos on the VS YouTube channel.
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

THANK YOU. ! :-) Also about the instasave app.
Thank you guys :-)
satinlover2012

Post by satinlover2012 »

Freddielinton wrote:
satinlover2012 wrote:Freddie all I can say is I look up to for this event only coz of the backstage and not for what they show on the runway. Most of these models are flat chested and thin but just the satin on them makes things really really HOT!
What's wrong with being flat-chested and thin? These girls are beautiful. And they definitely work hard for their bodies. Go watch some of their fitness videos on the VS YouTube channel.

I have no problem as such but would be nice if they can have more real girls. Obviously it is a matter of perceptions and individual choices. I would prefer Kelly Brook, Christina Hendricks doing a VS show in future. Oh wish that was possible haha