Was it there?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Was it there?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

When you lost your virginity was satin there? Was it worn by you, was it worn by your partner, or was it the sheets? or was it in another form?

For me it was a yes, it was she wearing satin when I lost my virginity and it was incredibly sexy and beautiful. She was wearing a deep purple satin long chemise which had a matching robe as I have said before. That was 13 years ago and still seeing her in that is one of the most sexiest things I have ever seen and then felt.

Now here is a video of a sexy curvy busty woman just like she was wearing almost the exact satin chemise, minus the lace detailing cause it was pure satin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyMNGFOMUOw&t

So now your turn...

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
buffum

Re: Was it there?

Post by buffum »

First ever cum was using black shiny panties, second ever was over a mag with a lady in a silver satin slip. So yes!
taz1892

Re: Was it there?

Post by taz1892 »

Both me and my girlfriend from school both wore satin, she did I had silk boxers that she got me. She had a red wonder bra and matching knickers,we were both starting out on are sexual adventures and experimenting any glad to say we used a lot of satin good memories think I might go slip into something satin.