Satin Websites

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinmike

Satin Websites

Post by satinmike »

Hey satin lovers! I thought it might be a good idea to compile all of the different websites we know about satin in one place, what you guys think? Lets start with the obvious...

mysatin.com
satinplay.com
sexysatinsilkfun.com
satinsilkfun.com
onlysilkandsatin.com

Anyone know of any others??
deleted

Re: Satin Websites

Post by deleted »

I'm not sure if the forum owners would be too pleased about us talking about the competition :) Or maybe it'd give them a better idea of what people like and don't like?

www.tainster.com has some satin stuff in it but the good videos are few and far between. Hardly any satin slips or nighties. This recent video looks good http://www.tainster.com/movie/details/7039

pinupwow.com can be good too although it's only softcore which can get a little boring for me.
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

vanaweb.com
satindreamgirls.net
fullyclothedsex.com
my-fetish.net

Out of all of the ones mentioned, I have to say that Mysatin and Satinplay are the best. Vana has always been good but there's basically no video content, Silksatinfun is good as well but the variety can be a little lacking (too many nighties), My Fetish and FullyClothedSex basically only feature satin blouses, and OnlySilkandSatin post way too many pictures of pantyhose, which I find a real turn-off.
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

A good practical topic! Unfortunately I don'y know any other sites than those listed and so can't contribute. I liked Pin-Up Wow. Thanks for that. A good pic can be far more arousing than video.

It's off topic I know but I also like lycra. A few years ago club girls were wearing tight thin lycra tops that made their breasts look as though they had merely been spray painted pink or white or red or some other color. Yum! I'd love to get some pics like that but it seems just as hard to find as good satin shots. Can anybody help?
sealion

Post by sealion »

www.meninmasculine satin.com and www.thesatinwebsite.co.uk ,have lots of satin pics . : and other bits. :D
mintsauce

Post by mintsauce »

Found this a little while ago, looks like a great place to pick up some more interesting garments: http://birchplaceshop.com/
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Since Tainster took over the Eromaxx site the satin content seems to be getting less and less, The older vids on the site were fantastic, I think they are re-mastering them so we should be able to see them later in the future, keep an eye on the site for this and any good updates,
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Clothed sex sites seem to have good satin content especially fullyclothedsex.com. I just browse for free stuff via askjolene.com so I can't say anything about value for money.
Attachments
c19.JPG
c19.JPG (168.3 KiB) Viewed 25777 times
sealion

Post by sealion »

I found a new satin lovers website for male and female satin lovers at www.satin blogs.com , it is very new and still developing but you can send in your satin pics (clean ones only !) its for general viewing , NOT an R18 site. There are some pics on the male satin already, more adding each day, also a list of satin shop suppliers. :D
sealion

Post by sealion »

Is anyone on here a member of the MENINMASCULINE SATIN.COM website? If so just wondering what its like before joining.Cheers.
s4satin

Post by s4satin »

pls visit http://www.freeforum101.com/satinladies ... atinladies for your satin requirements
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

seasideshow wrote:Since Tainster took over the Eromaxx site the satin content seems to be getting less and less, The older vids on the site were fantastic, I think they are re-mastering them so we should be able to see them later in the future, keep an eye on the site for this and any good updates,
I couldn't agree more. When I discovered "Orgymax", (as it was then), back in late 2007, it seemed like the site I'd been searching for for years. Loads of great pics/vids of girls in, (very often), pure silk satin blouses & dresses getting them all messed up. (Strangely though, very little night wear).

I now only have their free membership because I too think that it has gone down hill massively as "Tainster". Without trying too hard I can think of 20 of my favourite scenes that have disappeared. You don't get much joy from their support desk these days either.

I still have access to their pic sets but despite their price coming down I'll not be re-joining as a paid member until it gets back to what it used to be, (if it ever does).
removed

Post by removed »

tatra603 wrote: I now only have their free membership

how do you get the free membership?
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. Just go to their site, (Google Tainster or Orgymax), and you'll see a link. You get access to the vids of Drunken Sex Orgy, (scroll through the list of those until you see the New Years Eve one. Their is a gorgeous girl in an equally gorgeous green satin dress), and all of the picture sets.

Despite me saying it's not as good as it used to be there are still some good pics.
satincdnorth

Post by satincdnorth »

try imagefap.com and type in the word satin into the search. it pops up another window first but close down the window and you have a great site for satin pics