Skype and Video Sessions with The Satin Fetish King!

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinblousefanatic

Skype and Video Sessions with The Satin Fetish King!

Post by satinblousefanatic »

Hey there Satin Fetish Forum, I've been spending the last few months on general chat responding to all of your threads so I figured it was about time to start my own.
So anyway let me get right down to it.
I'm offering live skype and video sessions for all you satin lovers out there. For those of you that are familiar with the photo's i've shared on your threads or have seen any of my videos you know I take my fetish very seriously.
I want to share the satin fetish sessions I have with all my sexy lady friends with you via skype. I also can share some private videos that have never been published on the internet.
I am also going to start scheduling live skype sessions where you can not only watch but comment on what you would like to see :)
THIS IS FOR SATIN FETISH LOVERS ONLY. I don't care what your backround is or what your sexual identity is
We are unique and thanks to the internet we can connect with one another!

Don't be shy go ahead and add my on skype
Kristian Troy
Satinfetishking35

You will have no trouble locating me
I look forward to hearing from you friends! I attached a photo that was taken last night with one of my lady friends
Enjoy!

Kristian
SFK
Attachments
vmale351.JPG
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King
satinblousefanatic

Re: Skype and Video Sessions with The Satin Fetish King!

Post by satinblousefanatic »

I'll Post a couple more recent shots just because I want you all to get excited and skype me at " satinfetishking35"
Attachments
SFK 2.jpeg
Satinfetishking delight.jpg
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King