Fucking Satin Pillows

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satin65653

Fucking Satin Pillows

Post by satin65653 »

6821868690_18631dfd4d_z.jpg
I love to fuck acetate satin pillows!! My wife has filmed me doing this,it's awesome!! want to watch ? Let me know. I'ev had some amazing orgasms fucking satin pillows on satin sheets wearing satin panties and a satin tank top. I have even let a few people watch. Have you ever fucked a satin pillow??? :D next---
Last edited by satin65653 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
acetatelover

Re: Fucking Satin Pillows

Post by acetatelover »

better to lay one down and fuck it. hard to find true acetate sheets and pillow cases though. most of the ones I come across are dull polyester. Where do you get your acetate pillow cases?
sealion

Post by sealion »

you can get some nice polyester satin (pillowcases) to fuck. I got some that feel more silky than the usual.Depends on how much you want to pay.Just have to try a few different brands.I have tried fucking satin pillows recently and it was pretty amazing,felt like been inside my girlfriend.I use this method frequently now but make sure I pull out before shooting my load, cause I have to sleep on those satin pillows afterwards.The nearest thing to intercourse without a girl to me feels like to me.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin fans; Sometimes I like to wrap myself in my satin sheets and put my satin cased pillow under me and masturbate that way. I also agree that the feeling is very close to making love with a woman. Acetate satin sheets offer the same feel and since I choose not to get involved with anyone my satin sex is taking care of my sexual needs and desires just fine.
rattie1989

Post by rattie1989 »

the closest i got to something like that was wraping a pillow in my ex's silk dressing gown
and fucking the pocket it was great but always wanted to get have a full silk bed covers and that
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

I make some of my pillow cases,they are acetate satin!!!!!!
I love to FUCK SATIN and CUM on it!!!!!!!!!!
!
:D :o Go to xtube.com and put in satin65653 or satin fuck
and watch!!
Last edited by satin65653 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
rattie1989

Post by rattie1989 »

i cant seem to find it.
any chance of the link?
really wanna watch it!!!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

sealion wrote:you can get some nice polyester satin (pillowcases) to fuck. I got some that feel more silky than the usual.Depends on how much you want to pay.Just have to try a few different brands.I have tried fucking satin pillows recently and it was pretty amazing,felt like been inside my girlfriend.I use this method frequently now but make sure I pull out before shooting my load, cause I have to sleep on those satin pillows afterwards.The nearest thing to intercourse without a girl to me feels like to me.
Check out satin65653 at xtube.com or satin fuck and thats me on the brown colored one.
shimmeryphantasy2

Post by shimmeryphantasy2 »

I have a body pillow that I like to put one of my long satin nightgowns on .. then when I am wearing some satin nightgowns I will fuck it... all the nightgowns are very slippery and feel so good on my cock... I cum hard everytime...... I love wearing pantyhose under it all too.. then when I rub my legs over the satin covered body pillow they slide so softly over it..... I have lots and lots of long satin nightgowns , sometimes I make a big pile on my pillow and lay on my back and rub my cock all up in it, it feels so good on my pantyhose covered legs , then I roll over and hump it till I cum.
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

shimmeryphantasy2 wrote:I have a body pillow that I like to put one of my long satin nightgowns on .. then when I am wearing some satin nightgowns I will fuck it... all the nightgowns are very slippery and feel so good on my cock... I cum hard everytime...... I love wearing pantyhose under it all too.. then when I rub my legs over the satin covered body pillow they slide so softly over it..... I have lots and lots of long satin nightgowns , sometimes I make a big pile on my pillow and lay on my back and rub my cock all up in it, it feels so good on my pantyhose covered legs , then I roll over and hump it till I cum.
good fun!!!! :D
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

acetatelover wrote:better to lay one down and fuck it. hard to find true acetate sheets and pillow cases though. most of the ones I come across are dull polyester. Where do you get your acetate pillow cases?
I can sew,so I make some of them my self. The I-net has lots of places to buy acetate satin sheets and pillow cases, just search. Some I have made from dresses I have found at the thrift store. I love knowing some girl has worn it and I'm sleeping on it and then fucking it. :D
loveforsatin

Post by loveforsatin »

i used to fuck my sisters silk satin pilow when i was verry young around 11 she was older and woud go out to clubs all the time so i would sneak into her room and pull down my trousers and fuck her pink silk satin pillow it was so soft . olso when a was around 13 i used to visit my gran and stay in the spare room which stragely anuff had all of her clothes in it two cubadrs with mirror sliding doors i would carefluy open and take out her green satin blouse and put a piow inside it . i always precummed on it after a good humping session she never seemed to notice lol but she did once catch me at it with her satin under slip . i never heard her as i had MTV on loud and was stoned i uesed to smoke alot of weed back then which made me more horrnier and craving the satin anyway one day i was rubbing myself with her white satin slip when i turned around to see her open the door i threw the slip over my shoulder aming for the hole at the side of the bed . i thaught few i got away with after she left i looked over to see the sip next to me on the pillow i thaught i was in trouble but she never compfronted me to this day .
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

I live to hump on my long body pillow. I cover it in satin too and wear satin. Rub all over it. so slippery. I love rubbing up and down on it fast and cumming so hard. I pretend it's a woman and I'm making love to her.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I like to cover my soft body pillow with one of my satin bridal gowns or satin prom gowns. Climb on top and slowly stroke that shimmering silky satin. It's really a turn on watching myself fucking the satin gown in a full length mirror. With the body pillow you can roll over on your side or back and hold the satin covered body pillow on top of you and pretend that the gown is fucking you, a great turn on. If you really want to get down to business climb on top and hold on the the head board and ride em cowboy.
cockmagnetclothes

Post by cockmagnetclothes »

I have always loved fucking satin pillows, and could do it all the time. One my favorite mindfuck memories was an ex during high school who like to make me stand at the end of the bed, and would take her hand and gently rub my cock from side to side on her super smooth and soft, very shiny pink satin pillow. She would do this while repeatedly saying, in a stern masturbatrix voice, "now don't you cum on my pillow!" That's the kind of girl she was. A total mindfuck. She probably turned out to be some kind of fetish mistress.