As well as satin, who likes velvet?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
frogman

As well as satin, who likes velvet?

Post by frogman »

Hi all, great forum!

I know this board is mainly about satin but I find velvet extremely sexy. My wife has a couple of long black velvet ballgowns and a black velvet skirt. She has grown out of the skirt and wanted to throw it out but she knows how much I love her and her outfits. She has let me keep the skirt and she lets me cuddle it in bed at night!

Who else out there loves velvet as well as satin?
inlovewithsatin

Re: As well as satin, who likes velvet?

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Velvet it very soft when you stroke it in one direction. The other way, it's not as soft. Many years ago, I used to have a black velvet dress. Short with flared circle skirt. Felt really luxurious to wear it.
frogman

Post by frogman »

inlovewithsatin wrote:Velvet it very soft when you stroke it in one direction. The other way, it's not as soft. Many years ago, I used to have a black velvet dress. Short with flared circle skirt. Felt really luxurious to wear it.
My wife's velvet dress is a long black dress made by Laura Ashley. It is really heavy and has lovely gold trimmings around the top part of it. Her velvet skirt is made by Next and has a lovely silk black lining. She no longer wears the skirt but she knows how much I love it and because she loves me so much and everything I do for her she lets me keep it. She knows I sleep with it every night and she doesn't mind at all. And she has a lovely brown and white satin ballgown that she lets me sleep with as well. Frankly I feel extremely lucky because I know for a fact some other women may find that repulsive; her partner sleeping with her clothes. Before I got married I was in a relationship with another woman and me sleeping with her clothes killed it because she didn't like it at all. My wife is very much like the singer Beyonce and she is really beautiful and her letting me sleep with her clothes; I couldn't be happier.
frogman

Post by frogman »

inlovewithsatin wrote:Velvet it very soft when you stroke it in one direction. The other way, it's not as soft. Many years ago, I used to have a black velvet dress. Short with flared circle skirt. Felt really luxurious to wear it.
What happened to that velvet dress you used to have? My ex girlfriend (not to be confused with my wife who also has a velvet dress) left a purple velvet dress at my house after we split up. I was so angry and upset (obviously) instead of giving the dress back to her; instead I took it into my back garden and hung it up and set fire to it.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Over the years, I have gotten rid of some women's clothes I bought for myself to wear. As I get too much, I have to throw some away.
frogman

Post by frogman »

inlovewithsatin wrote:Over the years, I have gotten rid of some women's clothes I bought for myself to wear. As I get too much, I have to throw some away.
Ahhh I see. When I was living on my own before I got married, I had a large collection of women's clothes. The ones I got bored with; I took them to my my garden and set fire to them. They were mainly satin dresses and skirts.