Any Restrictions to your Satin Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Any Restrictions to your Satin Fetish

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Is there any restrictions that you have put on yourself in finding Satin sexually arousing?

Like for example of things that might make you get turned off or you might of mentally blocked yourself from getting aroused. Now if it wasn't for this restriction you would get aroused normally...

Style
Type
Colour/Print
Piece of Clothing the Satin is
Tight/Loose
Length
Relations - Family/Friend
Time - Vintage/New
Anything else not listed here

For me the things that I have put in place that restricts me the most when I see a piece of satin that normally would turn me on but because of the restriction does not. A male wearing satin does nothing for me cause I am only attracted to women, now if a woman was wearing that same piece of satin, then yes I would be turned on. But because its been worn by a man, I am automatically turned off and not interested. Of course a major restriction is age, anyone below 18 is off limits and that should be a given to all us satin fetish people. Another major one is family wearing satin, it didn't when I was young in my satin fetish. But now I'm more mature with my satin fetish, it does nothing for me if a family member is wearing satin. But if it was someone else then sure, I would have sex with that woman wearing that same satin in a second if I could. Those are pretty much my only restrictions when it comes to been aroused with satin, everything else is open game and I will either want to touch, to wank with, or to have sex with the person whilst wearing it.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
satinlover2012

Re: Any Restrictions to your Satin Fetish

Post by satinlover2012 »

I find this topic interesting since we do let loose when it comes to satin but for me certain things are a strict no, no.

Age is by default. I hope n assume all do follow this and no one is something that is against the law.(to be honest 18-20 age group also doesn't do anything to me now)
Sex: Only & only & only females :D
Style & Type is difficult to put across since I don't wanna keep many restrictions here. Satin/Silk/Velvet turn me on in any style. Prefer nightwear, lingerie, skirts more.
Colour/Print: It should never have Gods or something religious print then total turn off.
Fabric: Pure satin is a huge turn on as compared to cheap polyester which at times looks good to get erection but doesn't provide the same smooth finish.
Tight/Loose: I guess it all depends on the female body type.
Length: Any haha
Relations: Usually I avoid in many ways to not think of incest but growing up the fetish started at home which I feel disgusting now but to some extent I just cannot, CANNOT avoid a sister in law of mine who has amazing satin collection and body type and some exquisite taste in perfumes which as a combo is kinda a huge turn on for me.
Friends, I don't care coz I will accept I am selfish here. I have fantasized my female friends and have sniffed their satin and even when I had opportunity I've used it for my pleasure.
Time: Barely matters, all are welcome haha
Religious Places: I am a religious kinda person but tend to lose myself & to be very very frank I've had a orgasm at one of such religious place with an unknown person which was totally an instinctive act & I do feel sorry but I feel more blessed to have had that experience in real life.
That's the longest I've ever written here and I admit I will continue to add more to posts since we need more inclusive participation from all members to make this forum happening.