prom dress on ebay

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KittyKat

prom dress on ebay

Post by KittyKat »

girl has cute orange dress on ebay 30 or best offer, i hope she sells something blue lol
KittyKat

Re: prom dress on ebay

Post by KittyKat »

she just added another one really cool charcoal, fistail looks hot
jazz35539

Post by jazz35539 »

So u have any prom dresses for sale on ebay?
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Link please?
KittyKat

Post by KittyKat »

her id is oldfwdstuff on ebay
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Don't deal with this seller.

I bought one of these dresses a week ago, hasn't shipped, seller gives some long story about being out of town, daughter doesn't have key to the house, yak yak. Was supposed to ship Saturday (yesterday) and didn't because she's still out of town. May be another week.

Fucking waste of time. Getting very irritated with these useless Ebay shitbag sellers. Sure, you will always get your money back when some fuckoff tries to steal from you, but it takes weeks and is a hassle.

Be warned if you deal with this person you may not get what you order and pay for.
KittyKat

Post by KittyKat »

pffff you are full of shit dude, she lives with her mom and her dad works outta town, i know these people i heard alllllll about you demanding free shipping and crap, i only told you guys about her selling her stuff to help her sell it, but she left her key at her dads house and couldnt get in, be a jerk looks like your a natural at it
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

KittyKat wrote:pffff you are full of shit dude, she lives with her mom and her dad works outta town, i know these people i heard alllllll about you demanding free shipping and crap, i only told you guys about her selling her stuff to help her sell it, but she left her key at her dads house and couldnt get in, be a jerk looks like your a natural at it
1. Nice attitude, really conducive to selling.

2. If someone buys your stuff, it's the seller's responsibility to tell the buyer "Hey, I'm out of town, I'll refund you and you can buy it later", etc. It's not the buyers responsibility at all.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Ebay has rules. Very simple: if you don't have an item in your possession, don't list it and take peoples' money and than give constant bullshit stories about being out of town, not having keys, etc. At the end of the day, when you take someone's money, they expect a product to be shipped out quickly, not two weeks later when you feel like it. People don't give no interest loans to strangers. E-commerce isn't hard. Someone pays you, put item in a box, print shipping label, call 1-800-PICK-UPS or whoever and have them pick it up. It's not THAT HARD.

If you're "friend" can't do this, maybe he/she can hire someone else to do it for them because they clearly don't get how it works.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

softsatin wrote:
KittyKat wrote:pffff you are full of shit dude, she lives with her mom and her dad works outta town, i know these people i heard alllllll about you demanding free shipping and crap, i only told you guys about her selling her stuff to help her sell it, but she left her key at her dads house and couldnt get in, be a jerk looks like your a natural at it
1. Nice attitude, really conducive to selling.

2. If someone buys your stuff, it's the seller's responsibility to tell the buyer "Hey, I'm out of town, I'll refund you and you can buy it later", etc. It's not the buyers responsibility at all.
Ebay also allows the option to notify buyers one is away. But as you can see from this shitty seller's flippant attitude, all they want is your money and they'll ship if and when they FEEL like it. I'm getting fed up with these useless turd sellers. Ebay needs to start running credit reports on these low lifes and banning sellers but they don't care, because once an item sells, they already in theory (provided the seller account has a valid CC on file) get their FVF's and listing fees.
frogman

Post by frogman »

Bought 2 lovely heavy satin prom dresses off eBay. One is white and brown the other is deep red.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

pictures please :lol: :lol:
frogman

Post by frogman »

szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

geee thanks :mrgreen: :mrgreen: