Gorgeous $2,283 Wedding Dress Selling for Pennies

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Destroy

Gorgeous $2,283 Wedding Dress Selling for Pennies

Post by Destroy »

If you've ever wanted a stunningly beautiful wedding gown for the purpose of your own sexual pleasure and enjoyment, here it is folks! The owner is a young lady by the name Nicole, and she's is just as stunning as this expensive wedding dress she broke the bank for.
Look at the photos and see for yourself. Dress is on ebay at a markdown of 94% off!!!
You won't get a more expensive and elegant cum rag for any cheaper than that.

I'm hoping somebody with filthy intentions can buy this dress and give it the cock and cum whooping it so badly deserves. Message me if you are that person.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
ilikeitshiny

Re: Gorgeous $2,283 Wedding Dress Selling for Pennies

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh Wow!! Yes! This dress needs cum!! :P
Liking it shiny
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Want it how can i find it on ebay thanks :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

She's hot, but the dress really isn't my style.

Provide us with a link though!
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

That's one ugly dude lol!!!
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

Im skeptical about it, the lower left makes it seem like the dress wouldn't be that soft OR shiny... :/ lighting is everything, i suppose
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

woah what the fuck :shock: :shock: i could have bought 1 container of used satin with that amount surely :lol: :lol:
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

She sent me some additional pics and asked me if I would like to meet up and perhaps try on the dress in person. LOL
She has no idea I'm a dude. What should I tell her?

Image Image Image
Anyone else who wants to see the link to the listing, just PM me.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

Looking at the close up of the material this dress looks like it's made from the stuff they now call "matte satin". This is really more of a glorified cotton, I certainly wouldn't buy it, the vintage wedding dresses from the 40's are far better with that intense shine and super smooth feel. When buying off ebay it pays to look at the photos really carefully, I have bought a few items that have turned out to be duds.
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

I would like to know first,why she is selling it so cheap
Has it got bad memories for her or is it just a ruse saying its expensive
when it is in fact a Chinese cheapy
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

seasideshow wrote:Looking at the close up of the material this dress looks like it's made from the stuff they now call "matte satin". This is really more of a glorified cotton, I certainly wouldn't buy it, the vintage wedding dresses from the 40's are far better with that intense shine and super smooth feel. When buying off ebay it pays to look at the photos really carefully, I have bought a few items that have turned out to be duds.
Agreed 100%. Even though the dress is much cheaper, it's still a trap. It's not the Satin you're expecting, Destroy.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I agree with seasideshow, I would not waste my money on this gown. The satin bridal gowns from the 40's on Ebay are far better. They have that shimmer and smoothness like no other satin. You just have to look at the pictures and read the descriptions, some sellers want a lot for them, but if you are patient you can get a good deal.
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

On the other hand.
Winnie Couture are a famous high end Bridal Gown manufacturer
With a receipt that's traceable and confirmable this would truly be a steal
It's quite possible the doubters could be wrong and so will lose
out on an incredible offer.Were it not for import duty and taxes
I would most certainly buy that gown.
It would definitely be a gown to give great pleasure to the buyer
removed

Post by removed »

I agree with the majority, wedding dresses are tricky to buy, just because it cost a reasonable amount doesn't mean it's good, I've had dresses that cost over $4000 when new but obviously not paid anywhere near that, some have been great, some not so great,

Example the Vera wang wedding dress I had that Beyoncé wore in one of her music videos, the vid made it look amazing but when I got my hands on one I was left bitterly disappointed! Turned out to be crepe back silk and not silk charmeuse as if hoped for, listed as 100%silk so I expected something great

This dress pictures below I now have 2 of, it cost just over £1600 (not sure what that is in dollars) when new and I got both for far less than that, it's made from what the designer calls "soft satin" and is exactly that! It looks and feels awesome! A friend wore the same dress to her wedding last year and after seeing her in it I had to have one!

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my money on the one in original post, doesn't look good at all and won't be what your hoping for, trust me, I've been buying silk and satin dresses for over a decade now :lol:
jazz35539

Post by jazz35539 »

alhb86 wrote:I agree with the majority, wedding dresses are tricky to buy, just because it cost a reasonable amount doesn't mean it's good, I've had dresses that cost over $4000 when new but obviously not paid anywhere near that, some have been great, some not so great,

Example the Vera wang wedding dress I had that Beyoncé wore in one of her music videos, the vid made it look amazing but when I got my hands on one I was left bitterly disappointed! Turned out to be crepe back silk and not silk charmeuse as if hoped for, listed as 100%silk so I expected something great

This dress pictures below I now have 2 of, it cost just over £1600 (not sure what that is in dollars) when new and I got both for far less than that, it's made from what the designer calls "soft satin" and is exactly that! It looks and feels awesome! A friend wore the same dress to her wedding last year and after seeing her in it I had to have one!

Anyway, I wouldn't waste my money on the one in original post, doesn't look good at all and won't be what your hoping for, trust me, I've been buying silk and satin dresses for over a decade now :lol:

Do u know the brand of the dress? Since u have 2 of them is it possible to buy 1?