Would you rent a Satin Studio AirBNB?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related

Would you stay at a Satin Themed AirBNB?

Yes - I would make a trip specifically to stay in a satin nest
31%
Yes - If it were a City I was travelling to already
23%
Yes - If it were affordable, but otherwise I don't really care
31%
No - Not interested
15%
No - I wouldn't dare
No votes

Total votes: 13

AlanaRaso

Would you rent a Satin Studio AirBNB?

Post by AlanaRaso »

My wife was asking me about the volume of my satin clothing and my interest in boudoir art. We were debating back & forth about what to do with my clothing (much of it doesn't fit) and satin sheets, duvet covers and feminine artwork. I suggested that maybe we should offer an apartment on AirBNB for short-term rental for people who appreciate silks and satins and they can stay in a very girly apartment that has a closet stocked full of sleepwear and formal gowns.
Freddielinton

Re: Would you rent a Satin Studio AirBNB?

Post by Freddielinton »

That would be cool, but I'd probably want to take things home with me. And then of course you'd have to deal with finding cum stains on all your satin items from all the people here lol. Doesn't sound like fun if you're the owner of those items!
SatinFantasy

Re: Would you rent a Satin Studio AirBNB?

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi.

Yes I would, if I was alone and in the same city.

I've had the same idea. But I do wonder about hygiene. There would be a great deal of cum to clean up. And other stuff to possibly. But then, I guess cum gets on normal hotel sheets too.

I had an idea of a fetish bnb, with a dungeon room, latex room, leather room, satin room. That would be fun!