Silk and satin fans in the U.S.???

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Case80

Silk and satin fans in the U.S.???

Post by Case80 »

I wanted to throw a line out to anyone in the U.S. that shares our fetish. I'm already a huge fan of this forum simply because everyone has that in common. Very hard to find. I'm not specifying regions simply because we seem to be such a minority. Anyone out there? Bueler....Bueler?
halebopp2

Re: Silk and satin fans in the U.S.???

Post by halebopp2 »

Hi...I am in Missouri, USA. I'm a straight male like you that has a huge satin fetish. I'm more into formals than nightgowns but still like them ha ha!
acetatelover

Post by acetatelover »

Georgia, USA. Ditto to what halebopp2. straight male. love satin on a woman, especially against her naked body, formal dresses and satin coat linings do it for me.
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; I am a straight male from Minnesota that has been in love with satin since the age of 14. Acetate Satin sheets are my fancy as you all know from reading my posts and my latest satin find - a vintage slipper satin wedding dress now adorns my bed.
krysty

Post by krysty »

Hi, I'm a married straight male in the US. I love wearing silky nightgowns and half slips, but I prefer nylon. Send me an email, lets chat.

krysty1414@yahoo.com
Lori234

Post by Lori234 »

I am a reciently separated male in the US with a love for anything feminine that is satin and silky. My first love was slips but I also love satin blouses, skirts, dresses, including cocktail, regular day dresses especially vintage in the right materials, of course formal gowns including bridal. Also night attire. To me the more feminine the better. Something very silky and delicate is utterly irresistable to me. I like to take my pretty items (especially formal gowns) to bed with me to make lustful love to. Anyone with similiar interests who would love to discuss things along these lines is more than welcome to e-mail me at lori23440@yahoo.com.
case762

Post by case762 »

Glad to know there's more out there. Any women out there? No offense to the guys, but I dig women in satin nighties. Nothing like a woman riding my cock so I can watch her body dance inside a simple, v-necked nightie. Or doggystyle with her in front of a mirror so I can watch her tits trying to thrust their way out of the satin. Are there any women that have a fetish for being fucked in satin?

But thanks to the guys out there for stepping out there.
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Nick and I working in Syracuse NY for about a week in December.
There doesn't seem to be a lot to do there of an evening, so on the off chance there are any satin lovers in the area, shout now, we'd love to meet you!
Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
phit2btyd

Post by phit2btyd »

I'm in the Los Angeles area and a lifetime satin fetishist! Especially bondage in satin, with satin and on satin.....
blue mummy strap-in (7).jpg
blue mummy strap-in (7).jpg (68.77 KiB) Viewed 12583 times
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

wow loving that massive bed covered in satin sheets....that would be perfect for my satin judo fantasy...

imagine just out of shot someone grabbing me and rolling back with their foot in my stomach as they flip me over their head and i somersault into shot as i land and slid across the smooth satin covering the bed, my opponent lightly jumps onto the bed and before i can recover from the throw render me helpless in a magnificent judo hold, my feet slide up and down on the satin as i feebly try to escape the hold but I am helpless...my opponent releases me and pins me on the satin as they pose victoriously with their foot on my chest pinning me into the satin....

Ooops there is me thinking aloud again lol

G.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I'm in Texas, USA. this is a great forum. i don't feel so weird now. I've been fond of satin since I was about 8 years old, especially satin linings of formal dresses and coats. I remember way back my older cousin used to have this rabbit fur coat. I loved the way the gold satin lining shimmered. I remember I used to sneak into the closet and take it out and put it on just the sensation of the silky lining on my body made me feel weak. I actually jerked off on it but I didn't make a stain because I was very young but even then I remember how good it felt to rub on satin. I've been addicted ever since then. I have a GF of 15 years and she thinks I am weird. she even makes comments to her friends how I get erect whenever she wears satin clothing. she has this one puffer coat with a satin lining and just the swishing sound it makes when she wears it makes me lose control.
phillip860

Post by phillip860 »

Hi all from CT. Been a satin fan and am fortunate enough to have a wife who owns over a dozen wedding gowns and dozens of satin dresses. She shares my interests and sucks, fucks and takes cumshots all over in satin dresses and the wedding gowns. If your mate does not share or at least accept your satin fetish then the resentment will start. This needs to be shared with a certain comfort level and is not really weird like some other fetishes are. This is harmless and quite fun. Sexy nighties are usually accepted and even shown in movies and such. What is the real difference between something from Fredericks of Hollywood and a second hand shop satin prom dress. Either one can be a turn-on and be fun. If it isn't fun or messy then you are probably doing it all wrong if the first place. There is a pile of cum-splattered outfits that will go in the wash only to be used again. I am usually the one who buys them for her and she looks forward to the surprises that arrive in the mail from time to time. She gets excited about going out in some of them and coming home for some satin fun. Remember folks, straight or gay, I do not believe we chose these fetishes so enjoy and make sure no one gets hurt in the process. It is supposed to be fun. nuff said
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Straight Male from Maryland, USA here! Single, but Satin is basically my girlfriend lol, it's always there for me! Have had a thing for satin ever since I was a kid. Started out with Mom's slips and grew to panties & thongs, shorts, pajamas, robes, and tops. I'm now getting into dresses and just bought my third.
tcuhfrog

Post by tcuhfrog »

Hi, this is an old post but I'm here in the US. I too share your love of satin!
mica46

Post by mica46 »

Hi everyone

I'm not in the US but hey what difference does that make when we are all communicating via the world wide web. If anyone would like to chat with me about the greatest material known to man then please feel free to get in touch.

Mica. :D