Help Me Understand Your Satin Fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
MIWSTIUS01

Re: Help Me Understand Your Satin Fetish

Post by MIWSTIUS01 »

SatinCurious wrote:
Here are a few questions I have:
2) Is it ONLY satin for you, or are there other fabrics or shiny materials that have an equally erotic impact on you?

3) What don't most people understand about the love of satin, or about satin lovers themselves?

4) What mistakes do authors often make when writing about satin or satin clothing items? What's the thing that pisses you off the most in a story when it comes to depicting your favorite fabric?
Hi Rachael,

I'll chime in as to how I think my shiny fabrics fetish works. Actually, I can instantly move to question #2 and 3:

Growing up in the 80's I became fascinated by a number of shiny fabrics such as Lycra (spandex) Satin and Nylon. In both real life and in media, so many shiny leotards, one-piece swimsuits and even women's satin blouses. On TV, in movies and those thick mail to order fashion catalogues ; all of it featured a heavy amount of shiny attire.

Hence, fact #1 is that the fascination started visually ; even as a young boy, I instinctively 'knew' these swimsuit clad girls looked extra sexual. The fabrics looked delicate and the way they drape and cling onto the body implied caressing.

Fact #2 is about the process of assumption & deduction. Of course as a young boy I didn't factually know what it felt like to wear such sexy women's attire - and this question instantly raised my question as to how such sensual looking fabrics would feel on my own erogenous zones. I assumed it could only be exciting, since these fabrics clearly clung onto every sensitive part of these swimsuit/leotard wearing women.

A number of events aided in the process of my deduction;
- feeling the shiny nylon inner lining of mother's 'discarded' leather boots in the garage ( part of my childhood play area ) .
- feeling the super slippery sensation with my fingers of my childhood winterjacket ; satin shell, satin-like nylon lining.
- wearing boys' speedo's when swimming ; these were totally mainstream in the 80's. Of course, they were not exactly like women's one piece swimsuits, but I did know for fact, they were made out of the exact same shiny Lycra fabric.

And this brings me to fact #3 which is all about confirmation & correcting a few minor assumptions ; so I knew that feeling the boots' lining and my winterjacket triggered an exciting feeling which definetely went hand in hand with the visual stimulus of seeing those women in shiny fabrics. Because I only felt the fabrics with my fingers. It enticed me, but of course it wasn't masturbation.

Now, here's the part which I think, explains why fewer women fetish-ize these shiny garments than men, apart from the fact that women look at men sexually in a different manner than vice versa:

Somehow, mother got me a couple of second hand speedo's which I could use for swimming lessons. Trying them on, I noticed how some of them didn't have the inner lining anymore - which was usually cotton or some dull kind of mesh fabric.

Of course, already being excited - this meant the glans of my cock had direct contact with the shiny Lycra ; the sort of contact I would've never dared with my childhood winterjacket or my mom's boots.
Hence, for me this was THE confirmation about how such shiny Lycra swimsuits would feel like.

Little discrepancy here : what I didn't really realize back then, was that for women, these swimsuits and other shiny garments featured cotton gussets, cottom inner lining and breast paddings.
So now, I know that girls who grew up, didn't feel the shiny fabric directly on their vulva ; which is in my opinion, a logical explanation as to why many women don't really fetishize it.

From there on I secretely made it a habit to wear my speedo's to bed as well, which brings me to fact#4 is that subtle rubbing of Lycra and Satin made less squeaky bed noise ( very handy ) and last but certainly not least ; it makes edging orgasm way easier than plain old jerking off, since the slippery caress of Lycra and Satin can be a lot more subtle. Thanks to these silky fabrics I learned a sort of tantric type of masturbation. Super light subtle rubbing strokes over my Lycra clad glans could extend over hours without danger of cumming ; a huge plateau of sexual pleasure.

For me the difference between good quality Lycra and Satin is merely, elasticity. Lycra clings tightly around my glans but it doesn't put painful pressure onto it ; it hugs and caresses without hurting. Since satin is mostly non elastic, a similar erotic effect can be achieved by letting it glide loosely over the glans. Both fabrics indeed feature this 'swishing' sound when rubbing it. The extra erotic factor which Lycra spandex can bring is letting the fabric snap onto the butt ; which you can also do with elastic band satin panties of course.

Question #4 what annoys me:
Well.... there's the modern health care myth that, supposedly wearing synthetics causes rash or infection. I think it really differs per person. Yeah ok, maybe if you're a person who sweats easily a lot or is naturally prone to rashes, it might be a better idea to stick to cotton undies most of the time. Myself, I wear synthetics all the time. Not a single problem.

If you want to explore this fetish for the purpose of writing about it with full comprehension of what makes this fetish tick, I would suggest trying to wear stuff like satin panties, one-piece Lycra swimsuits and leotards of the softest slickest quality, but WITHOUT the gusset/inner lining ; so that the slippery fabric directly caresses your vulva and clitoris. Then you will literally get an approximate feeling, how guys feel these silky fabrics on their cocks.

Of course, fabric quality can vary to big extent ; this goes for both satin and Lycra. It can be a bit of a challenge to find the items which contain all the correct ingredients : shiny satiny looks, soft supple feeling, slippery feeling and possibly good elastic qualities. Personally, I avoid the coated spandex types known as 'cire' or 'lame' ; they look nice and shiny but they usually feel really rough. The metallic color coated Lycra's aren't doing it for me either.
In swimsuits, I would avoid the chlorine resistant fabrics such as PBT ; they are usually matte looking and they have a somewhat more rough texture. For satin panties, I prefer the ones with a high thread density.

Indeed, the common script 'mistakes' are usually about tossing the satin or Lycra aside carelessly when the sex scene starts. In context of the fetish, it's all about the erotic enhancement factor ; which of course includes the tactile side of things.

Another fetish scenario my girlfriend and I love, is that she plays dominant woman and she 'punishes' me by taking my satin and swimsuit collection hostage ; verbally threatening to cut them, rip them apart and then burning them, just to take control of me sexually. That she takes away my satin Lycra fetish pleasure only to tease my nipples with Lycra tops as a cruel reminder of my Lycra Satin pleasure. Then she waves a satin or Lycra garment close to my naked cock...while holding a pair of scissors in her other hand with more dirty talk about how she will deprive me from satin Lycra orgasms..... then briefly letting the satin glide aside my cock, then waving it away again....while making the scissors open and close vigorously.
SatinCurious

Post by SatinCurious »

Thanks, MIWSTIUS01!

Lots of detailed insights that are very helpful for me. I'm definitely going to work in something about removing the cotton gusset. Part of the story involves the male character being "humiliated" by being forced to wear satin panties. I can use him secretly removing the cotton linings as a way of showing how much he adores the direct feel of the satin. I also love the idea of his increasingly dominant lover becoming aware of his obsession and threatening to take away or destroy his various items of satin apparel as a means of controlling him. Great stuff!

-R
SatinCurious

Post by SatinCurious »

Below is an excerpt from the first chapter of my story. The wife of a rich husband has hired a private investigator to find out if he's cheating on her. This scene is where the P.I.'s surveillance gets him the evidence he needs. It's early in the story, so the satin elements are fairly tame at this point, but let me know if I'm on the right track...

~ ~ ~

Nate looked through his binoculars at Gemma reclining on a plush sofa sipping a glass of champagne as she flipped listlessly through the channels on her 60” television. He generally had nothing but contempt for men who cheated, especially with a woman as desirable as Donna at home, but in this case he couldn’t help but envy John for the mistress he’d scored for himself. Just one more of the many privileges that came that man’s way.

He checked his watch and set up the tripod in the empty apartment he’d found in the building across from the adulterous couple’s luxury hideaway. From the hard-shell black case on the floor, he removed a huge telephoto lens and attached it to the digital SLR camera, then mounted the rig on the tripod. It only took a minute to zero in on his target. The chick who could have easily made it as a supermodel looked even more inviting through the improved magnification of the camera lens. He snapped a few pictures of her lounging like a bored feline hungry for something to play with.

Ten minutes later she looked up. Nate checked his watch and noted the time on his pad. Gemma stood and shed her robe, tossing it out of sight. This left her in nothing but an ivory slip that hung down to mid-thigh and a pair of black high heels, which is how she greeted John as he entered the living area. Nate pressed the button on the remote at intervals, firing off the camera and capturing images of the first kiss of the night. The way the light played off of the girl’s loose slip suggested it was made of a fine satin. He watched John’s hands run up and down her body over the delicate undergarment. Nate eagerly looked forward to that slinky item being quickly tossed out of sight as well.

The detective had what he needed given the job Mrs. Sinclair had hired him to do, but he wasn’t about to walk away from the show just as it was heating up. He snapped a few more pics as the girl fished Mr. Sinclair’s stiff cock out of his trousers. Nate shook his head and sighed. Along with everything else, the lucky bastard was well-hung on top of it all. It was hard to tell for certain, but he consoled himself that at least this was one area where the window-peeping ex-cop could compete with the guy currently sitting at the top of the world.

Nate squeezed his own cock as it hardened in his pants. The feel of its thickening bulk soothed his pangs of envy. From this point on, the pics were for his private collection. You never knew when money would get tight and a little blackmail or some “leaked” photos would help pay the bills. If nothing else, he could always use them for his own entertainment. He snapped a shot of the girl swallowing as much of the prick’s cock as she could manage. Nate was getting antsy. When was this guy going to rip off that satin slip and go to town on her? He was dying to see the body of the tasty slut he’d been snooping around after for the past two days.

Several minutes of passionate cocksucking went by before John stiffened, pulled out and cranked his load all over the girl’s face. He stopped her from wiping his jizz from her cheeks and watched as it dripped down onto the ivory slip, staining the pristine satin with dark spots of fresh semen. John had his supermodel plaything rise to her feet, then turned her and bent her over in front of him. Nate pulled out his tablet and linked it to the camera so he would have a higher-resolution view of the action.

Much to his annoyance, that action started out fairly tame. The girl was facing the big windows, leaning forward with her hands on the glass coffee table. John slowly undressed as he casually fucked her from behind. The angle wasn’t the best, but it was still pretty sexy. Nate decided to break one of his rules – the one regarding jacking off on the job – and pulled his dick out. He began stroking as he watched. He wanted to be ready for the moment that slip came off and he could at least get a clean look at Gemma’s tits.

Once naked, John settled his hands on her hips. Instead of pushing the satin slip up out of the way, he rubbed her ass with it between his hands and her flesh. Nate popped a piece of nicotine gum into his mouth and chewed it in frustration. It looked like they were both getting off on what they were doing with the slip, but it wasn’t much of a show for him. “How about some skin, over there,” he complained aloud.

John was staring over Gemma and out the window. A rookie might have been worried he had spotted the surveillance, but Nate had been on the job long enough to know that his subject was merely gazing at his own reflection in the glass. Self-absorbed bastard, Nate wrote on his pad, then returned to stroking his cock. They fucked like that for a good fifteen minutes. Not bad for a guy his age who just blew his wad. If he had to guess, the girl had cum twice already – or at least she acted like she had. There was no telling the difference with these professional gold-diggers.

As the two of them worked their way up to the grand finale, Nate stroked faster. John leaned forward and grabbed Gemma’s tits through her satin slip, massaging her roughly – much the same way Nate had imagined manhandling Mrs. Sinclair’s knockers in his office the other day. The girl’s mouth was open in an expressive “O,” and Nate could practically hear her moans through the silence of the viewfinder. John’s lips pulled back in a disdainful sneer as he neared climax.

Gemma suddenly shook all over, he knees apparently going weak. John pulled out, laid his huge cock along the satin-lined crack of his mistress’s ass and humped her until cum began to spray the back of the delicate garment, staining it much as he had the front. Nate let out a stifled series of grunts and dumped several spurts of his own cum on the newly installed carpet beneath him. He’d considered catching it in his palm, but decided this wasn’t a crime scene – no need to worry about leaving a DNA sample behind.

Nate continued to watch, toying with his dick and balls the whole time. There was some more hugging and caressing. The whole time the slip never came off. The freak probably had some sort of lingerie fetish, Nate surmised. “I’ve seen worse,” he grumbled. “A lot worse.”

The mistress and the adulterer moved to the bedroom. John was doing something with his phone…probably texting his wife to say he’d be working late and had to stay in the city. Gemma came out of the bathroom, her face clean, wearing a crimson red teddy and matching panties. The shiny material confirmed that the slip was no fluke. She knew exactly what it took to please her meal ticket. She moved to the window and drew the cord that brought the curtains together.

~ ~ ~
MIWSTIUS01

Post by MIWSTIUS01 »

SatinCurious wrote:Below is an excerpt from the first chapter of my story.
So far pretty good.

I'm not sure to what extent you have written character background history and character development in stone already, but this part features the merit of potential to steer the plot
in a number of directions.

- perhaps you can flashback John's motivation for cheating. Since Donna's a looker, there has to be another reason.

- perhaps Donna was raised sexually 'conservative' with a wardrobe which never enticed John and she had always dismissed John's suggestion to wear shiny garments for him. Tipping point could have been when she expressed real men shouldn't even display unhealthy interest in such shiny women's clothing.

- perhaps Gemma is purely acting it all out. She isn't and never will truly be into the fetish.

- perhaps a crucial incident occurs.... in which Donna unexpectedly discovers the joys of satin and Lycra. ( could be a heavy rainstorm, and her only option for dry clean clothes is borrowing clothes ; which happen to include using a Lycra leotard - without a cotton gusset - as underwear - or just a pair of the silkiest satin panties without gusset ; then maybe she bicycles home and feels the slippery caressing feeling of satin / lycra )

This could be the way to eventually make peace with John and win him back, exposing Donna as a poser who simply acts his fetish. So then she can threaten John and expose him as a pervert, or to be faithful to her and she promises to exploit his 'perversion' and 'punish' him like the satin / lycra pervert he is.

Btw. I remember the Danish Girl movie. The transgender part didn't interest me, but in the first act, it was scripted in a fairly decent manner how the main guy, becomes so attracted to these silky items. Not to suggest to copy the movie premise, but it does illustrate one of those good ways to show brief hints of the character developing a fetish.
MIWSTIUS01

Post by MIWSTIUS01 »

Hints can be the tiny things, the overlooked things.

Maybe you're familiar with visiting expo conventions ?
Those often features those tables with spandex table covers. ( would be a credible scenario environment for John )

If you catch people (like me lol) running their hands on such table covers
in a concealed stroking manner, then you might have caught a glimpse of a fetishist.

Or sometimes even less conspicuous stuff like an interior's curtain end, featuring a thin satin lining.
You could describe how the light catches that lining, highlighting it and the character's eyes are
magically drawn to the brief shiny glare, momentarily distracting his attention from a conversation - and perhaps a third person takes notice of this... or maybe Donna recalls John looking at it, but she didn't know what to make
of it at that time.... then fast forward and now she realizes that instance was a sign of his satin fetish instinct.
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Wow! I wish I would have seen this post sooner, I'd chime in on my own! I don't have time right now but I will come back on after I get back from work and tell you about mine that I doubt anyone has talked about yet...pure silk satin/charmeuse, even though it has been mentioned here. Not knocking on other satin fabrics or others opinion to whatever they like and don't like but I would like to contribute my feelings for silk. It has also been a very long time since I posted here and I figure I'd come back to share some things. Maybe it can help a bit on your understanding and possibly have some involvement in your story. Be back soon!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

Ok, I'm back! To answer your questions, I'll try and answer the best I can! I apologize for the lengthy post but I feel that it's worth sharing. Was thinking of PM-ing this but I think others wouldn't mind getting a read on my post!

What is it about silk that turns me on? I have to say of course the feel, though I'm pretty particular about it. Usually the heavier silks, even though they're more durable and still feel smooth, it's not as flowing as the silks I go for. Silk has a different way of weighing compared to other fabrics of satin. They go by "momme" (mommy) weight. the lighter the silk, the more airy it is. The movement of it is incomparable to other satins like polyester which is the closest to silk, rayon, acetate, nylon or even cotton.

I absolutely love the billowing and watery movement of silk. The feeling of its movement is quite exhilirating, especially with no underclothing on. Some guys like their satins to be tighter, I like mine to be flowing! Being a straight male, I may have collected a couple hundred silk dresses. I have tried on some to feel it around me though the vast majority of them I have not done more than that. What I collect the most of silks are mostly full, circular skirts or skirted dresses. It does date wayyyy back to my childhood in gym class where I was mesmerized by the parachute we used. I think when its embedded attraction comes to them with their senses, even in the most earlier years, the attraction grows drastically and is very hard or impossible to let go of that. It wasn't until the 90's that I was so turned on by silk, and I'm talking about the silk shirts that almost everybody have worn back then. Seems like it's coming back in some way as I've seen some women wearing that same style blouses. A few days ago, I have seen a woman in a sleeveless blouse that I kept watching her until she went to a different aisle. Such a wonderful sight to see them back just a little bit!

Another reason why I'm into circular skirts, even though I'm not a big fan of her and she is a gorgeous woman, I do love the dress Marilyn Monroe wore on "The Seven Year Itch"! Once I've seen some dresses in pure silk (99% of them are not pleated, I prefer them more that way), my collection grew and is still growing to this day!

I've sent 6 silk "Marilyn" style halter dresses to see them shot on the websites MySatin.com and SatinPlay.com. I very much get turned on by the models who enjoys wearing them for their shoots and I really love watching them get off from the feel of it! I'm sure 99% of the time they most likely have to fake it but I'm sure there are a few that actually do get off from its feel! I do have a preference on their shoots. I want the models to feel the silk flow around them, caress against their waist, legs and pussy against the wind (not too windy), masturbate their clit with the silk and cum but try to keep it dry for their next shoots with them. I did see that they shot another model with a silk dress and I'm so excited to see it. They did tell me that there is a wet patch in the back of that dress. I'm still trying to find out how bad it is with photos and maybe have one more shoot with that particular dress on a particular model I hope to see come back once more for it (if there isn't another model I'm looking forward to). I know I don't want them to make it feel repetitive but dildos/vibrators are a not a thing I would like to see for those shoots. I'll attach some photos of all of the dresses that have been used...

Which brings me to the things that does bother me. I'm not fond of seeing silk ruined. I can probably deal with water as long as it gets dried quickly, and some very slight destruction to it but anything else like burning, getting it completely messy or bloody, etc., I cringe at it, which answers one of your questions on the mistakes of authors or even the directing of certain videos or movies. There's many movies that I've seen where I enjoyed the silk dress the actress wore and then it gets completely destroyed somehow...and I say "Of course...WTF, man?" I'd only understand if someone cums on it "only" if its from the feel of it, meaning stroking with the silk while cumming and not standing over it and cumming on the silk.

It's very tough to say what don't most people understand about it, especially me as a complete silk loving fetishist. I've hardly talked with anyone about my silk fetish but I have told a few personal friends and my mother as well! They all understand and are cool with it. Maybe a couple find it weird but a couple others completely understand. When I told my mom about it, I showed her my collection. She does understand that and supports me, which I was hoping she would! She even said she'd be honored if I gave her a dress. I still haven't yet unfortunately as I don't have any that I could get to her in her size. I'd love to find an attractive woman who would understand, support, share and even enjoy silk pleasures as I do. I also understand that if I do find her, I would do my very best to put her above the fetish I have of it. I tend to mostly imagine a woman in front of me in one of those dresses standing over a fan, teasing my cock with her skirt blowing up against it, letting it caress my shaft and then eventually pressing her hand under her skirt to wrap the smooth and shiny silk of her skirt around my cock and stroking it gently and slowly! However, it's still my imagination and my time is fading fairly fast at that though as time does not stop and we all get older at the same pace.

Silk is pricey, most definitely! It is strong but it also is not the most durable to keep its quality even when wet unless it's for certain reasons of usage. To really care for it and prolong its life, you'd have to treat it well. Hand washing & hang drying is ok though dry cleaning is recommended for most silks. When I do say dry cleaning, I mean a real dry cleaner and no cheap one. Eco-friendly is the best for that but you can only dry clean so many times. Brand new and fresh silk is the best way to wear and feel it! I know people recommend washing/dry cleaning before wearing it but hear me out when I say that either or, I can actually tell if it has been cleaned or not. The more of a watery movement it has, the better way to tell that it has not been laundered and that's only if nothing has happened to it. I will link to you an example of that in case you needed video evidence of that...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIS5EzpESM

Before silk, I have had my hands on some polyester and acetate satins and some nylon fabrics and at the time, they felt great! But when I have seen the capabilities of silk, it's hard to go back to those fabrics. They were erotic at the time but the movement of silk and its smoothness just makes the others pale in comparison. Most designers say that silk satin/charmeuse is the best quality of satin because it's a natural fabric and drapes much better than other satins. I totally agree with that statement. Again, that's opinionated but mostly a fact for the majority of people, which is one of the reasons why they have made other fabrics to resemble silk in some way with some artificial fabrics.

Again, my apologies for a lengthy post! I hope I've put in enough of my input for you to understand my feelings for my pure silk fetish! Don't know how often you will be writing erotic satin stories if it's not just one story but I hope there will be more in the future!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

this made me go nuts with satin first :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2271

satin baju kurung is very famous costume in my country :lol:

was addicted with it 4 nearly 5 years before venturing in 2 western style satin which still lacks comparing with baju kurung collection :twisted: :twisted:
JeroenP

Post by JeroenP »

Hi Rachael,

I'm sorry for the late answer, I hope you still get to read it. I like the part you already shared, it's good :) I was thinking to write some myself, I have two "storyline's" but if I'd only have the time...
SatinCurious wrote:1) What is it about satin that turns you on the most? I suspect the bottom line here is the feel of it, but lots of stuff feels good - so what is it specifically about satin that you don't get from anything else?
Well, for me it's the sight of women wearing it, the shine of the fabric while they wear it and the softness of it. A women wearing satin gets me crawling for her. :) I'm hers...
The ultimate type of clothing a women could wear... are satin puffer jackets. I love winter for this. It's only such a shame that the last 15 years you seldom see a women wearing it :(
SatinCurious wrote:2) Is it ONLY satin for you, or are there other fabrics or shiny materials that have an equally erotic impact on you?
Nope, only satin.
SatinCurious wrote:3) What don't most people understand about the love of satin, or about satin lovers themselves?
Well, I don't know actually. I'm blessed with a wife who knows how to get me on my knees, but I don't understand why women are not eager to wear it themselfs. It's soft, beautiful,... why not ?
SatinCurious wrote:4) What mistakes do authors often make when writing about satin or satin clothing items? What's the thing that pisses you off the most in a story when it comes to depicting your favorite fabric?
Like it's said before: don't take it off ! :) And the next is just personal taste, but I also don't like it ripped or such. I don't mind getting it wet though :)

Just for the record, the ultimate situation : naked man with one or more fully clothed (in satin off course) women ! :)

Maybe I should make some time, to start writing...
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Hi!!!

Really late reply.

For me, it's about the expensiveness of the fabric, as well as the feel and the person that owns it.

It's erotic for me to know that the person loves their clothing. Particularly coats and their linings and in general things women really adore and would rather not ruin and would be overtly sad if they ruined, like suits, handbags (as in reading about them, rather than using them in this case) shoes, FUR is a big one for me due to its expense, jackets, dresses and gowns, namely things would wear to look sexy and beautiful in an overt way in public, and therefore would try to keep clean, and things that they pride.

Although I don't actually ruin anyone's clothing intentionally (in my younger years I made some mistakes), the idea of it, is a turn on.

So I like it when I imagine the woman begging me not to ruin her piece of clothing.

Even when the clothing isn't actually from an expensive brand (though I've had SOME, like my Ted Baker, Rocawear, a Maxmara dress, my cashmere coats (one is a St Michael M+S) etc, I usually imagine the brand is expensive, and that the person loves the coat, so they'd plead with me.

Actually, as you're writing an Erotic Story, I actually wrote a post on another website explaining my opinions on stories these days.

"Basically, I've gone through the internet over the years and I've never really found a good, hot, erotic story/series. I've found ones that do the job for a while, but for me they're all missing one thing: detail. None of them really go into what I'm interested in fully.

I kinda like, nope, I get real turned on, when someone's precious clothes (silk, fur, leather, boots, bags, shoes, heels, scarf , coat, jacket) and EXPENSIVE (has to be expensive, even if it's expensive to the person who bought it, e.g. to the owner £30 is expensive for something) clothing is being ruined. Either by cum, fucking, piss, WAM, shit, I don't care, but I LOVE it when that's happening and a) they're helpless so they're begging and begging and begging and pleading with you/the character not to ruin their clothes, mainly by explaining why it's so precious; "no, it's chanel/a chanel/worth three thousand pounds/dollars/cost me a fortune/my moms old dress/given to me by my grandma/kidskin leather/beautiful/handcrafted/rare" you get the picture. I like it when the story explains it in detail as the clothing is slowly degraded. None of this "oh don't do this" and then three seconds later they're into it. I want to feel their pain, coz then that makes me turned on to know it's so precious.

That being said, I don't mind a bit of begging TO ruin the clothing. A few videos I saw on Clip4sale and a story on a Velvet9 (a story website) both have mental torment as their theme, in this case, you'd have begging NOT to ruin the clothing and why and then the same reasons (it's Chanel, ect.) with the person begging them TO ruin it, and you keep switching, even if the owner is doing the ruining. That's also hot.

Other things I like are revenge (preferably, again if the owner is there, basically I want them pleading and begging, it's WAY funner then) and in the context of a story incest.

Basically, the idea is that I ask you guys, who I know can write, to help me write a story that REALLY turns me on. Pref also a series. I'd love if there's more than one of us contributing and I don't mind if people follow on the chapters, because that'd be cool. But basically, I want to write or help write the most erotic, sexy, hottest, clothes destruction, masturbation and/or revenge/incest story on the net and preferably make it a series.

So yeah, that's my idea, if you want, just start posting chapters if you want to join in, I'm all for it and definitely ready and looking forward to the results.

Oh, and on the benefiting some of us. I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one who's disappointed they can't find more stories where the leather etc. is being royally wrecked and the owner's pride and joy is getting fucked and ruined and they can't do jack shit other than beg."

Its a bit on the nose, but yeah.

It's just such a turn on, knowing it's a prized piece of clothing.

My biggest fetish is satin, and so I rarely like clothing that doesn't involve satin, but shoes are sexy too because they can get expensive and, well, as we all know, girls LOVE their shoes, and their handbags.

So yeah, that's my take on it, really.

If you could give us a link to the story or something once it's done that'd be amazing as well!!!!
Ironforme

Post by Ironforme »

For me it's the destruction of beautiful, soft, sensual, expensive silk-satin nightgowns or slip-dresses. Not just setting fire to them. . no. That is much too aggressive, and not sensual at all.
A beautiful woman wearing a silk nightgown ironing another gown is erotic to me. The act of ironing silk is erotic. But without a beautiful woman wearing, and ironing the silk. . the attraction is not the same.
I have ironed silks, by myself, and then slowly burned them as I gratified myself with some of the warm material, but I have also been lucky enough to have some of my girlfriends, and a wife, indulge my fantasy. I bought them silk gowns that they ironed, and ultimately burned for me. One girlfriend had a lot of nylon nightgowns and slips she really enjoyed ironing and ruining for me. She actually found it erotic as well.
I have no idea from whence this comes. Something in my childhood that I have since blocked. But, watching a woman just walk around in a long silk nightgown gets me aroused. Watching her approach an ironing board, and proceeding to iron some other gloriously expensive nightgown drives me a bit wild. If she very slowly, and incrementally turns up the iron's temperature until it begins to smoke, and eventually scorch...and then burn under the too hot iron..... is incredibly erotic to me, and will take me to climax. I have many fantasy-stories I have written with this theme, on Velve9.com under the nom de plume of CCR01. You will get a much better sense of my "needs" within those stories. Please check them out.
-