Do women / girls enjoy satin-sex sessions?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
KrasserBernd

Do women / girls enjoy satin-sex sessions?

Post by KrasserBernd »

Hey!

We boys love satin clothes and we love to play our games with it. Okay, understood.

How do women think?
Anybody knows a girl who loves to have sex while playing with her satin dresses (for example)?
Any girl who loves it, when she sees the sperm wasting der clothes right while wearing them?
Everybody has a signature, but me.
soochasatin

Re: Do women / girls enjoy satin-sex sessions?

Post by soochasatin »

as per my exp they see no fun it. It s just useless for them. Rather sometime et annoyed and think it as their substitute.they just think it a dress and no more.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Yes I think that is right; women see satin as a 'rival' for their affections rather being something to be enjoyed together.

It is a very fortunate man who has a partner who fully embraces all things satin and sees it as something to be enjoyed to heighten the sexual act and I feel sure that we would all love to meet a woman like that.

May the search continue !
LeLe1980

Post by LeLe1980 »

Err...I can confirm, yes!!

I've been reading the forum for a while but this post made me sign up to comment, I'm a female who loves masturbating with satin materials. :D
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

LeLe1980 wrote:Err...I can confirm, yes!!

I've been reading the forum for a while but this post made me sign up to comment, I'm a female who loves masturbating with satin materials. :D
Pre-op or post-op? :lol:
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

My wife does not mind it. She likes the feel of it as it is comfortable to wear and does not get in the way. I can understand how some women can see it as a rival for their affection. I absolutely love how it feels and I really wish I could help other guys with their fetish but I am 100% straight and my wife is not into group sex/gangbangs (shame as it is one of my fantasies)
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

Lele1980,

It seems either your quite rare or women are very quiet about it!

One of the arguments why women aren't so much into satin as a sexual fetish is that there's no restriction on women wearing it. But men tend to feel it's taboo for us to wear satin - especially dresses etc. That, I think, is part of the thrill.

Mind you I've put on stockings and slipped into a satin gown. I don't know how women don't get turned on by that! Such an amazing feeling.

Anyway... lovely to have you here. Hope you find some new ideas on how to enjoy satin! ;)
LeLe1980

Post by LeLe1980 »

Freddielinton - NO op, I'm a female. But thank you for your rather presumptive welcome to the site.

SatinFantasy - yes, I can imagine the taboo aspect to be a huge part of the turn-on. For me it's the physical feel of it.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Lovesatinblouses wrote:My wife does not mind it. She likes the feel of it as it is comfortable to wear and does not get in the way. I can understand how some women can see it as a rival for their affection. I absolutely love how it feels and I really wish I could help other guys with their fetish but I am 100% straight and my wife is not into group sex/gangbangs (shame as it is one of my fantasies)
That's pretty lame esp I'm sure she is craving a newer younger cock like me to join In
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

LeLe1980 wrote:Freddielinton - NO op, I'm a female. But thank you for your rather presumptive welcome to the site.
You're welcome.

There are a lot of trannies and cross-dressers here that like to pretend. That is why I asked.

It's the physical feel of Satin (among other things) that attracts me too.
Spider

Post by Spider »

Some do, most don't.
KrasserBernd

Post by KrasserBernd »

Thank you for your answers.

The rival thing...
There are ladies who love to wear stockings, heels, corsets, and so on.
It is part of the game. I do not think that a man would fuck the high heel, but the girl who wears it.

Once I confessed to my wife that I love the view of her dressed in a formal gown and that I woud love to have a special private session with her in such a dress.

Surprise: She was okay with that thougt, even while she could not think that it would turn herself on.
One day, she was waiting for me in the bedroom dressed in her wedding dress. Best sex ever!
After that, she said that she loved this session so much.

Just a few days later, we bought an evening dress just for having sex together. Maybe twice a year, maybe four times. It keeps beeing something special.

So, I am focused to my wife, not to the dress or the satin material. I never came on the dress, but maybe one day that will happen. Time to buy another one... :)
Everybody has a signature, but me.