Public satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
kinkysatin

Public satin

Post by kinkysatin »

This morning I was on the bus to work, sat on the top deck. We stopped in the ve the to let lots of people off and to my sexual surprise from the top window I saw a girl in satin.

I couldn't believe it, fit, blonde, a high pony tail with long blonde hair going far down. Best of all a small white jumper which stopped at her lower back to reveal a tight satin arse.

Got a hard on writing about it. Very light pink, stopped just above the knees and tight. What turned me on was with each step the dress became tight and stretch across her bum. Tight satin, good bum and on a hot blonde. Need to find a video which shows that kind of thing as I want to cum all over it. :twisted:
satinblousefanatic

Re: Public satin

Post by satinblousefanatic »

I understand completely. Satin and silk changes the way I look at women, people ,places and things in general.
I can be at a club or bar and see a fairly unattractive lady or girl that I would never ever sleep with or hit on. But if she's wearing a long sleeve shiny satin blouse ( I like solid colors the best) I start thinking about how good my cock would feel in her mouth

Forget it if it's someone attractive. I wear satin shirts with my suits and they feel amazing but anytime I need to go to an office building, or court house or somewhere with a professional work setting I always see ladies with satin blouses it's torture sometimes.
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King