For Sale - Wedding Dress Skirts (x1 gold, x1 gold, x1 ivory)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SammyJ

For Sale - Wedding Dress Skirts (x1 gold, x1 gold, x1 ivory)

Post by SammyJ »

A satin wedding dress skirt by Nicola Anne. It is a really nice gold colour, marked uk size 12.

It is a simple design with lots of satin. The skirt drops 110cm at the front and 178 cm at the back.

I will put up a photo later (once I have read the instructions for file sizing) but it does not really do the skirt justice at all.

There are a couple of snags I noticed where a thread has pulled slightly in two or three places, it is an ex display item, but they are not drastic and you don't really notice them.

I got this along with some others, ex-display, from a closing down sale in a wedding shop about two years ago. It has not been used and abused in any way. It has been stored in a wedding bag since I bought it, hence the creases but they will drop out.

There is a size 12 bodice i can include but it is not the one for the skirt, it is cream, and it is more that other kind of wedding type material. Nice as it goes but it is not satin and it does it match the skirt, but it is ok if it just for your gf to dress up in at home.

When current list items these cost absurd amounts of money; a discontinued line from 2 years ago and with a skirt only then probably not so much ! I am looking for £40 by paypal for the skirt (and bodice if youy want it) to cover my outlay.

I would prefer to post it to UK destinations only which i will do at cost price (plus 10% which is not extra for me but what paypal will deduct). It would probaly be about £7.50 to UK mainland postcodes.

PM me if you want any more info or to buy it.

I have two other Nicola Anne wedding skirts, also free from abuse and been stored in the bag since buying it. Same price and so on :

One gold, very slightly different design to the one above, but still simple and elegant, size uk14. A

One ivory (it might actually be white but I need to see it in daylight), again a slightly different design, but still simple and elegant, uk size 12. Same price and so on.
SammyJ

Re: For Sale - Wedding Dress Skirts (x1 gold, x1 gold, x1 ivory)

Post by SammyJ »

First Dress - Size 12
SF Gold Dress 1 Pic 2 Crop irfan smaller.jpg
SF Gold Dress 1 Pic 5 Crop irfan smaller.jpg
SF Gold Dress 1 Pic 3 irfan smaller.jpg
SammyJ

Re: For Sale - Wedding Dress Skirts (x1 gold, x1 gold, x1 ivory)

Post by SammyJ »

Ivory Skirt uk size 12. Front drops 112 cm and back dropd 177 cm.
SF Dress Ivory Pic 2 Crop irfan smaller.jpg
SF Dress Ivory Pic 1 Crop irfan smaller.jpg