Satin Room

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFantasy

Satin Room

Post by SatinFantasy »

Hi satin lovers!

Just found a really cheap place to buy fabric so bought 20m of satin! Seeing that quantity of satin is incredible!

So I decided to hang it up and get a few of my dresses out too. Here's the outcome!
2016-08-11_03-18-24-1024x576.jpg
Hope you like it!

SF
Lovesatinblouses

Re: Satin Room

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

Wow, that is one hell of a fetish room. Looks like it would be alot of fun
WindySkirt

Post by WindySkirt »

Wow! Looks incredible!!
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

Amazing room would like to see more pics of possible where did you buy satin sheet material from?
SatinFantasy

Post by SatinFantasy »

I have a load of satin sheets and duvet covers which I normally use, but the satin fabric was advertised on a local classifieds site. $1.50 a metre.

20 meters is incredible. I gather it up... and keep gathering it ip... then theres still like 5 meters left! Just not sure what to do with it.

I have so much satin in the form of fabric, sheets, duvet covers, ball gowns, prom dresses, wedding dresses it's mental. Everytime I say I don't need any more. 2 weeks later I'm looking at getting something else!
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

SatinFantasy wrote:I have a load of satin sheets and duvet covers which I normally use, but the satin fabric was advertised on a local classifieds site. $1.50 a metre.

20 meters is incredible. I gather it up... and keep gathering it ip... then theres still like 5 meters left! Just not sure what to do with it.

I have so much satin in the form of fabric, sheets, duvet covers, ball gowns, prom dresses, wedding dresses it's mental. Everytime I say I don't need any more. 2 weeks later I'm looking at getting something else!
Send me some sheets!!!÷