how are yall fetishist in UK after the #brexit fever

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
szewei85

how are yall fetishist in UK after the #brexit fever

Post by szewei85 »

i know its unrelated with satin but i just want 2 know what are yall brits up 2 now after the #brexit fever and how does it affects your satin passion and life as satin fetishist with this so-called independence day from EU and the sudden currency collapse :lol: :lol:

4 me i have already began my satin shopping spree in all the UK retailer sites and its just a matter of time before i start pulling the trigger on every items i have observed 4 quite a while...this is the first time ever i spent with the largest sterling pounds ever in my entire lifetime hahahaha :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ilikeitshiny

Re: how are yall fetishist in UK after the #brexit fever

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Only too pleased to be getting out of the un-elected bureaucracy that is Brussels, to be fair, nothing has changed yet and for me and my family the future is looking very good indeed outside of the EU :)

Here's some lovely young ladies enjoying their satin P.J's, just see how the material pulls tightly between the blonde sluts cunt lips and her nipples expose as the satin becomes wet with her tongue action :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db4lgbzQRdU
Liking it shiny
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

The Brexit is turning out great for me. I buy a lot of satin online in the UK and now that the pound took a dive all this has become cheaper for my hard euro cash.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

haha nice then 2 both of yall :mrgreen:
ilikeitshiny wrote:Only too pleased to be getting out of the un-elected bureaucracy that is Brussels, to be fair, nothing has changed yet and for me and my family the future is looking very good indeed outside of the EU :)

Here's some lovely young ladies enjoying their satin P.J's, just see how the material pulls tightly between the blonde sluts cunt lips and her nipples expose as the satin becomes wet with her tongue action :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db4lgbzQRdU
wow thanks this shit is so hawt that i can cum all over the table 4 one whole day :lol:
buffum

Post by buffum »

Never voted, all a load of tosh!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Indeed
tightsatindress wrote:Frikken disaster prices are already going up and at least another 10 years of this car crash to go on. Plus watching the Tory's happy with themself for uniting and being in power makes me vomit, I'd string them all up along with Corbyn for gorse incompetence. I'd prefer Europe bureaucracy over right wing elite Tory's any day. It's going to be really tough to keep the UK together now, I really cant see it surviving in its current form. One things for sure were all going to be poorer now apart for the lawyers and the politicians.
That's all very well but would you do Theresa May in one of her tight skirts or dresses :P
Liking it shiny
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

As an International Relations and Politics degree student, I can actually say, that most of the work done in the EU is done by the elected officials. That is, the MEPs.

WE elect them, then they go and spend at the least, every week, meeting in Europe discussing everything needed to be discussed, from the smallest issue right the way through to when it gets voted on, so it's a lie that everything is unelected.

Especially as WE have to get bills through the unelected super-rich House of Lords and then our unelected super-rich Monarch has to approve it.

That being said, if I was back at Uni, I'd by all means probably be spending like a gold-digger, but I'm at home with my parents so, it's charity shops for me, which basically means the currency drop is useless.

:(
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Indeed
tightsatindress wrote:Frikken disaster prices are already going up and at least another 10 years of this car crash to go on. Plus watching the Tory's happy with themself for uniting and being in power makes me vomit, I'd string them all up along with Corbyn for gorse incompetence. I'd prefer Europe bureaucracy over right wing elite Tory's any day. It's going to be really tough to keep the UK together now, I really cant see it surviving in its current form. One things for sure were all going to be poorer now apart for the lawyers and the politicians.
That's all very well but would you do Theresa May in one of her tight skirts or dresses :P
haha good idea :lol: