Anyone remember them...Mckenzie's black & silver satin lining puffer jackets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
puffyguy

Anyone remember them...Mckenzie's black & silver satin lining puffer jackets

Post by puffyguy »

i was just looking on Ebay.... Do you remember them McKenzie black & silver puffer jackets, They were popular with Girls, they had such amazin sort Silver silk lining inside.

these ones...

I was looking on ebay Because id love to get one again, and have a wank with it, Picture above is the old jacket i sold about 4 years ago
ilikeitshiny

Re: Anyone remember them...Mckenzie's black & silver satin lining puffer jackets

Post by ilikeitshiny »

That lining looks very shiny indeed! I'd love to have a wank with it :P

Have you any photos of the outside ?
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Re: Anyone remember them...Mckenzie's black & silver satin lining puffer jackets

Post by skybridge12 »

I second that...just looking at it makes me want to cum all over it
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

I would really like to feel that smooth silky lining against my bare skin. It looks awesome:D
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

My real passion and pleasure is ladies puffa coats and jackets. Here is one belonging to a friend of my wife's who came to visit, I made sure I looked after her jacket for her, these are the clean pics before I had my way with it and fucked it good and proper :wink: :P

Would anyone else have done the same thing given the opportunity I wonder :?:
Attachments
M********, My Wife's friends puffa jacket. Front view
M********, My Wife's friends puffa jacket. Front view
M********, My Wife's friends puffa jacket. Back view
M********, My Wife's friends puffa jacket. Back view
Liking it shiny
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Oh yeah I remember them well!
In fact I still have onein my collection but have not used it for a while but used to play with it often and dumped a few loads on it!
coat 006.jpg
coat 003.jpg
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

sparky1973 wrote:Oh yeah I remember them well!
In fact I still have onein my collection but have not used it for a while but used to play with it often and dumped a few loads on it!
coat 006.jpgcoat 003.jpg
I can't seem to find any, anymore, not about on ebay at all, very sexy coat though :D
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

ilikeitshiny wrote:My real passion and pleasure is ladies puffa coats and jackets. Here is one belonging to a friend of my wife's who came to visit, I made sure I looked after her jacket for her, these are the clean pics before I had my way with it and fucked it good and proper :wink: :P

hehe! i bet your wifes mate now does home stinking of cock lol after you shagged her coat :D :D
puffyguy

Post by puffyguy »

ilikeitshiny wrote:That lining looks very shiny indeed! I'd love to have a wank with it :P

Have you any photos of the outside ?

no this was a old pic in my puffy collection, i had a bit of fun bk in the day and sold it on ebay 4 years bk
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

puffyguy wrote:
ilikeitshiny wrote:My real passion and pleasure is ladies puffa coats and jackets. Here is one belonging to a friend of my wife's who came to visit, I made sure I looked after her jacket for her, these are the clean pics before I had my way with it and fucked it good and proper :wink: :P

hehe! i bet your wifes mate now does home stinking of cock lol after you shagged her coat :D :D

You bet she did, I gave her coat a right good shagging. . . Here I am going at it in her sleeve, felt so good to watch her coat being fucked right in front of me. . . . and the awesome sound it made as I fucked it too!! . . . you can probably guess what happened next :P

Click on the pics to enlarge
Attachments
Feels so good fucking her silky smooth sleeve
Feels so good fucking her silky smooth sleeve
Puffa Sleeve fuck
Puffa Sleeve fuck
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

mmmmm that look tasty :lol: