The first time

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
samslide

The first time

Post by samslide »

My first time buying a wedding dress was the most nerve racking experience I had ever faced I was in my early 20s snd I had traveled some miles from where I lived where I new there was a lot of charity shops .

I walked down the high street and looked through the window and saw a rack og wedding and bridesmaid dresses I thought of walking in and just taking one from the rack and placing it on the counter I walked in and saw a white satin wedding dress that I liked there was an old lady at the counter I took the dress from the rack of dresses and walked up to the counter the lady smiled , very prity isn't it she said yes I replied she must be very lucky to have such a lovely gown yes I said trying not to show my nerves she then folded the dress and put it in the bag I paid her and left the shop .

With in an hour I was home I had bought the dress and got home this was my first of many dresses I bought this way I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough I slipped in to the dress and began to corress my hands all over the satin I got over excited and cum under the gown wow what a rush I didn't know what was better the thrill of buying the dress or putting it on .

I would have many trips like this over the years what a fantastic thrill

Tell me you first time

Sam xx
Trappedinsatin

Re: The first time

Post by Trappedinsatin »

The first time buying women's clothes is always scary.
My first purchase was 2 pairs of satin pjs and all I could think was "will they know they're for me?" or "what if someone I know sees me here?"
It gets easier afterwards - I've bought skirts and satin night-attire several times.
I bought a gold pair of satin pjs in an Asian style once and the sales lady asked "you buy for your wife?" and later that evening, while wearing them I remember getting pretty turned on thinking "yes - I'm the wife!"
That said, 90% of my satin purchases are made online.
pajamaslover

Re: The first time

Post by pajamaslover »

My first time was when i am12,my aunt gave me satin silk pajamas for me, she said its feom china ,she bought it when trip to there, its super soft silky gold pajamas :D