To Borrow A Wedding Dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
samslide

To Borrow A Wedding Dress

Post by samslide »

I want to know one thing I asked myself where's that wedding dress .
I was alone in a freinds house they where at work I sneaked into their bedroom and opened the walldrobe a rack of clothes presented themselves but no
Wedding dress I closed if with a fealing of disappointment I was about to give up when I had a thought what about under the bed
I bent down and looked under the bed to my delight I saw a box I slid the box out from under the bed and saw a big ribonucleic tied round it
I untied the ribon and lifted the lid and saw raped in tissue paper the most beutiful dress I lifted the dress out and placed it on the bed
The excitement over took me I stripped off and Un zipped the dress .

The next thing I new I was walking around with the cream satin gown against my body
I lay on the bed in the dress masterbateing I felt the cum being soaked up by the dress I wanted for this to last for ever but knew they would be home with in
A couple of hours I unzipped the dress folded it back up and placed it back in the box put the tissue paper back then slid the box under the bed
Went into the bathroom cleaned myself up and dressed and went back into the living room .
ilikeitshiny

Re: To Borrow A Wedding Dress

Post by ilikeitshiny »

I love it! Any photo's at all? Great hearing that you masturbated and actually relieved yourself in her gorgeous wedding dress. That really is so hot to think about.

I had a similar experience just before last Christmas at a friend of my wifes house. I had some months previously done some work for her which involved going in their loft space and noticed what I thought to be her wedding dress packaged up safely there but had no opportunity to play at that time. Anyway, my wife and her friend went out for an evening and I offered to stay back and look after her dog. Of course once I had seen them safely off out of sight up the road It was, dog out of the way, down with the loft ladder, up the steps and straight into her loft to retrieve that super sexy satin dress, via her bedroom and a quick look for sexy knickers and bras :D
Back downstairs, strip off and wear and play in her wedding dress, pre-cum leaking in the lining as I did, I kept on thinking I really must resist soiling this beautiful dress but the feeling was just so intense I just could not help myself and I knew this was likely to be a chance in a lifetime experience, probably never to be repeated on a wedding dress which actually still belonged to the bride worn on her very special day. Anyway, I eventually I took it off, laid it out on her dining room table and wanked myself off using both the wedding dress fabric and a sometimes a pair of her black satin knickers, concluding with a few good spurts of warm semen all over the front of her beautiful dress. :P
Liking it shiny
samslide

Re: To Borrow A Wedding Dress

Post by samslide »

Well what a fantastic time you must have had the thought of getting away with such a deed is such a hot turn on :D :D :D
Wow