Old 80s & 90s Satin Blouses

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinblousefantasy

Old 80s & 90s Satin Blouses

Post by satinblousefantasy »

Hi all just thought I would share some old pictures of my wife's old late 80s & 90s satin blouses. I loved seeing her in them and she new I like seeing her wear them. She would sometimes come home from work have a bath and come downstairs just wearing a sexy satin blouse and panties and sit teasing me until I could not hold back any longer and would get it on and enjoyably but sadly ruin the blouse by getting it stained or ripped from her body but great times were had by all.
Attachments
Blouse 4.jpg
Blouse 3.jpg
Blouse 1.jpg
SatinSarinaSlut

Re: Old 80s & 90s Satin Blouses

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Lovely blouses hunni. I love the 80s secretary blouses, HIghtfield neck and pussy bow blouses are my favourite

Love Sarina xx
PricelessSatin

Post by PricelessSatin »

Fantastic. I remember my first 'serious' girlfriend, Dawn used to wear very very similar blouses to her work- Particularly remember the striped one (first pic) I remember fondly how soft they felt on her and how wonderfully they caught the light. She always wore them with fabulous, calf length rear split pencil skirts or calf length, all round pleated skirts. Anyone remember them too? This type of skirt I mean:-
Attachments
il_570xN.372166161_gt3w (2).jpg
download (1).jpg
download (1).jpg (9.12 KiB) Viewed 3971 times
satinblousefantasy

Love your skirt pics, You hit the nail on the head when you said how soft they felt on her body there was a real quality feel to those striped blouses. She also had a red & white one and teamed up with those skirts she looked amazing. I would love the 80s style of satin blouses, trouser suits & skirts to one day re-appear in the shops I would think I was in heaven.
PricelessSatin

Post by PricelessSatin »

Not trousers for women though???
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I'll never forget how glorious it felt to wear my mother's satin blouses back in the early 90s. The blouses themselves were from the late 80s - shoulder pads and all. Lovely heavy, glossy satin worn with a skirt!
satinblousefantasy

I know exactly what you mean the satin quality was so much better and the feeling was undescribable but so good. Never actually watched Dynasy as a series but always recorded it so I could fast forward to see all the women in there sexy satin shoulder padded power blouses.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

There was one blouse she had - glossy white & very shiny - that had the silkiest texture I've ever felt. It was the best feeling satin ever and nothing I've worn since has been to that standard. I mean, I have some nice stuff that feels & looks glorious, but that blouse my mom had way back can never be topped.