bridal gown fun

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
phillip860

Re: bridal gown fun

Post by phillip860 »

I am lucky to have a wife who shares my fetish with satin. Christmas was her wearing a vintage rayon wedding gown sucking me off till I blew a load all over the front of her wedding gown Later she rode me in that same cum-splattered wedding gown. When we go out to special evenings she will dress in seductive satin and when we get home, sex is just great. There are dozens of dresses, both prom and wedding dresses just for fun and others are for wearing out. She will even change into a fun dress when we get home so we don't cum up a dress for wearing out. We even buy two new dresses so we have one for fun only. She is considering bring home the right female when she finds her for a bride and bridesmaid threesome. That might just kill me but what a way to go. We have made some videos of me cumming all over her in a satin gown but she is not the type to post them. Not yet anyways.
fulhambawbag

Post by fulhambawbag »

phillip860 wrote:I am lucky to have a wife who shares my fetish with satin. Christmas was her wearing a vintage rayon wedding gown sucking me off till I blew a load all over the front of her wedding gown Later she rode me in that same cum-splattered wedding gown. When we go out to special evenings she will dress in seductive satin and when we get home, sex is just great. There are dozens of dresses, both prom and wedding dresses just for fun and others are for wearing out. She will even change into a fun dress when we get home so we don't cum up a dress for wearing out. We even buy two new dresses so we have one for fun only. She is considering bring home the right female when she finds her for a bride and bridesmaid threesome. That might just kill me but what a way to go. We have made some videos of me cumming all over her in a satin gown but she is not the type to post them. Not yet anyways.
You very lucky man! Bride and bridesmaid threesome would probably push me over the edge too!
satin65653

Post by satin65653 »

coatfun wrote:Just think about all of the Vintage Rayon Slipper Satin Bridal Gowns and Ball Gowns that have been stored away in boxes and attics. They don't make this type of satin anymore and it is the silkiest and most sensual satin ever made. If you find a bridal gown from the 40's or 50's it's probably rayon satin. Then next is acetate satin which if it's the good type of bridal satln it's almost as good. Probably 10's of 1000's that need to be discovered
These gowns need to be brought out and made available to people like us, because we really appreciate them. I believe Satin needs to be loved and made love to, not sitting in a box somewhere. Thank goodness for places like Ebay and consignment shops. My gowns are finally getting the love and care that they deserve. I just finished fucking one of my bridal gowns and I thought I was going to cum forever. Just thinking about that beautiful bride walking down the isle wearing that beautiful bridal gown that I am now slowly stroking my hard cock on really turns me on.
At one time I thought I was strange to have this feeling for satin, but I now know that we are the lucky ones. People that have never had a wonderful evening making love to a beautiful satin gown just don't know what they are missing. This is not just a different way of masturbating, that has nothing to do with it at all. I am truly in love with my satin gowns
and they turn me on with their beauty, and I love to hold them close and stroke my manhood on the slippery smooth fabric. That feeling when you are cumming and holding the satin close to you is a love affair like no other. I become one with my satin gown when I am making love to it. Don't get me wrong I am a heterosexual male that loves beautiful women. But
my satin gowns are always there anytime I need them to make love to me.
You know it-what great fun and feeling,if they only knew what we do to them!!!
radolf123

Post by radolf123 »

Do you funcy to be a girly in satin while i am looking at you and stroking my hard Dick cutie :twisted:
bridalprincess

Post by bridalprincess »

bridalprincess wrote:Hello I recently found this board. I also have a satin fetish and enjoy shooting loads all over wedding gowns and all other satin. I recently got this red wedding gown. It is made out of dutches bridal satin with faux fur trim. Also it comes with a matching hat with faux fur trim. Nice to meet everyone and hope to share more things soon.

Image Image
Here are some pics of this wedding gown all stained and ruined.

Image Image Image
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Right up my street BridalPrincess. That'"s what those gowns are for.
Having loads of cum splattered on them till totally ruined
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

EXCELLENT job !!! Looks like you made good use of that gorgeous satin dress :D :D MORE pics please !!!!!!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I'll bet that felt fantastic!!!!