Devon / Plymouth wedding dress lovers

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satiinbride

Devon / Plymouth wedding dress lovers

Post by Satiinbride »

Hi to you all , I've just moved to Plymouth, looking to meet up with other satin dress lovers , have a huge collection of satin gowns , want to dress up and play :) can accommodate but limited days . Have a selection of other sarin goodies , drop me a line
Bridalman

Re: Devon / Plymouth wedding dress lovers

Post by Bridalman »

Hello Satin bride.

Just joined this forum. I am bridal man just joined today. I am a white male. 53 good looking chap not gay but with a huge fetish for wedding dresses and ball gowns.

I adore big frothy wedding dresses, loads of satin underskirts and love to dress in wedding dresses, prance around, DIY in wedding dresses and cum all over wedding dresses.

I am in Taunton but spouse un-aware of fetish. If you can accommodate luv to talk maybe buy you some wedding dresses if you can store for us to enjoy. I am 100 per cent genuine with love of wedding gowns maybe we can chat about a meet, buy you some silky satin wedding dresses for us to enjoy.

I am in Taunton but can travel to Plymouth - can we talk exchange mobs - I am a professional well paid guy so no probs my ordering dresses from E.Bay if you can accept delivery and store.

I just love adoring, wearing and cumming over wedding dresses

Bridalman