British Home Stores

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkyrobe

British Home Stores

Post by silkyrobe »

Worrying times as BHS goes into administration... So much of my satin satisfaction over the years has been a result of this wonderful shop... Christmas will most certainly never be the same if it does go under... :cry:

First nightie I stole off my mom was from BHS. I remember nearly shaking with excitement the first time I put it on and stood there looking at myself in the mirror, touching myself through the soft glossy ivory coloured material...

No surprise that I bought my first nightie from there at the age of 16 - I will never forget the rush and exhilaration of nervously going to the counter with my super silky royal blue nightie; being told by the rather sweet lady behind the counter that someone was very lucky to be getting such a pretty gift, followed by a conversation about how soft and silky it was to wear against the skin. How did she know? She told me she had one and loved it! It got her an extra sale of a matching robe and french knickers and camisole set. Do you think she knew who it was really for? :lol:

Then there was the Christmas where I was served by the cute goth girl with the black lipstick who told me the nightie I was buying was 'right up her street' - Instant hard on, and she knew it :mrgreen:

Some of my favourite nighties are from BHS - I'm addicted to this little black and red number - I have 3 of them ... first one is the newest and least used...

And here is the oldest - 10 years old and ironed to a glass like sheen

Such a shame it may soon pass into history - so I'll be at the doors grabbing some silky bargains over the next few days - even if their selection is a bit poor at the moment :D
alwayshornyinsatin

Re: British Home Stores

Post by alwayshornyinsatin »

Would love to see more pics of your bhs satin nighties. I have also enjoyed them over the years : )
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Hi I entirely agree about BHS..I'had some lovely things from there
alwayshornyinsatin

Bhs satin nighties felt so smooth to the touch and as for their satin pyjamas, well they felt out of this world
silkyrobe

Post by silkyrobe »

And here is that first nightie - £9.99 of pure unadulterated sexual gratification :D

alwayshornyinsatin

Gorgeous satin nightie especially love the colour and the way it shines
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thanks for the great insight into your nightie purchasing experiences at BHS. I love their satin too, my wife has quite a collection of BHS satin and I love feeling her up when she wears it. So smooth and silky :)

I would love to wank with your sexy blue nightie and cum on it :P
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

really really really hope BHS wont gone 2 soon or else :x i was already planning a coup on its chemises and if it disappears :x
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

Ive also had a few nighties from BHS and the quality is so much better than most ebay purchases.

this is 2 of them BHS purchases.
silver.jpg
SAM_0661.jpg
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

SAM_0663.jpg