slips and lined skirts

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ssslipery

slips and lined skirts

Post by ssslipery »

Did anybody else`s mum wear slips under a lined skirt ?

My mum was a big wearer of half slips and at any one time she always had at least 6 or 7 in her drawer in varying colours and lengths. In the early 1980`s she worked in an estate agents and normally used to wear skirt suits or a skirt and blouse to work. She also always wore pantyhose and a slip under her skirt. I assumed all women wore slips under skirts at the time for no other reason than it was just what they wore. I didnt realise until much later that most women used them mostly under unlined skirts or when the skirt was a bit sheer or see through.

My earliest memories are of sliding myself off to slippery orgasms on her slips and her nighties that she used to leave laid on her bed. When I started to experiment more with her clothes, one day when she was out shopping I decided to try on her pantyhose and one of her slips and skirts I had seen her wearing earlier in the week. The slip was a simple shiny black nylon one that I had masturbated with many times. The skirt was also a plain black pencil skirt with a pale grey silky lining. As I wriggled as I pulled the skirt on, I felt for the first time that satin on satin slippery sensation and it felt amazing. As I walked around her room, because the skirt was quite fitted I could feel the two layers sliding over each other and I couldnt help but rub myself through the front of the skirt and the next thing I was having a really intense orgasm. At the time I couldnt understand how my mum could wear that combination of silky slip and a lined skirt all day and not get turned on. It was later that I realised it was more unusual for women to wear slips if the skirt or dress had a silky lining but my mum always did this and I would love to have known why. This experience certainly introduced me to the pleasures of silky layering and wearing / humping multiple silky items ( see my other posts on my experiences with her wedding dress and my sisters nightie).
Did anybody else have mums/ sisters / aunts who wore slips under lined skirts ?
Trappedinsatin

Re: slips and lined skirts

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I remember trying on one of my mom's slips back in the very early days of my crossdressing, and even then the slip was something she hadn't worn for years. Yes, the satin on satin feel from a lined skirt was lovely. She also had a black dress that had a separate but attached satin skirt underneath. That was lovely, too.