dressing up tonight

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
deshu123

dressing up tonight

Post by deshu123 »

Who plans on dressing up tonight?? Or have you not wasted any time and are already dressed. What you plan on wearing?? Im thinking of pulling out all the stops today including pump heels ;) just need to decide on a dress :oops:
SatinFantasy

Re: dressing up tonight

Post by SatinFantasy »

A day late... but I'll be dressing up tonight...

Maybe a green liquid satin prom dress or a long white satin wedding dress. I've just bought some stunning liquid satin sheets... silver in colour. Really lovely weight and shine.

SF
deshu123

Post by deshu123 »

That sounds nice. I too might be wearing a dress. Slim fiting one with heels and tights.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Blue satin pjs ( very smooth, glossy, & feminine ) with a blue satin bow in my hair.
deshu123

Post by deshu123 »

im wearing my green satin fish tail dress with very high heels and glossy tan tights.....mmmm :)
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

If I want to get really satiny, I'll wear a long sleeved satin blouse with a pair of satin pj pants (the blouses I have tend to be a higher quality satin than the equivalent pj tops ). Sometimes a satin skirt, depending on my mood.
Then I'll just lie down and run my fingers all over the smooth slipperiness of my satin clad body.