Is it possible to become a satin addict ?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
davidben

Is it possible to become a satin addict ?

Post by davidben »

Recently I have been developing my love of all things satin and have been trying new ways to enjoy my passion.

The other night I decided to remove my shirts and suits from the built in wardrobe and replace them with all my satin dresses which I had found coat hangers for and hung them in the wardrobe.

I then dressed in stockings and a double sided dress, wrapped a folded satin sheet over my head held in place with a small pillow cases and got into the wardrobe and closed the door behind me.

I had a great time feeling my way through all the satin dresses, starting at one end then working my way to the other at the same time trying to guess which dress I was using to caress myself.

Needless to say it was a most stimulating and incredibly enjoyable experience and I had the biggest orgasm for many a month !

I just wonder if my fascination and love for satin contact is now creating an 'addiction' akin to either drugs or alcohol as I feel that I need to find more exciting and innovative ways to satisfy my desires.

Any ideas or thoughts on this ??

D
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Is it possible to become a satin addict ?

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

Yes, one can be come addicted it satin and it can take a toll just like an addiction to drugs, alcohol or gambling.

I know this from personal experience as my marriage ended partly because of my "addiction" to satin. My then wife, got so sick n tried of me asking her to wear satin all the time during sex and through out the day to wear out and about. She felt as tho I was only attracted to the satin and not her, she was in part correct to be honest.

So yes, one can be addicted to satin.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
davidben

Post by davidben »

Thanks Roda for your insight and experience; I can certainly see that a woman would begin to feel unhappy if the object of one's desire was the satin she was wearing rather than her.

My only experience with this was with a partner of a number of years who I tried to persuade to enjoy satin sheets but again I think she began to suspect things were not right when we only made love when there were satin sheets on the bed.

However I am now single again so can indulge my pleasure in all its forms.
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

It can become an addiction all too easily Davidben
When it is the only thing you think about sexually
When just seeing it anywhere gives you a hard on, wanting to touch and caress
Not concerned about the style of the item just caring that its satin
Not having to consider its feelings when you want it and as often as you fuck it
Looking for satin items, going out of your way to find it, enjoying searching for it
The thrill of finding it hidden and forgotten by others,enjoying its company every hour of the day
Trying as you are now different ways and experimenting new ways of stimulation
That is when you know your addicted and you don't give a damn
Silky1115

Post by Silky1115 »

Yea if you let it happen i went in peoples houses and stole think silk pants before. I an"t doin that again tho lol
davidben

Post by davidben »

I certainly have not got to the stage of taking undies from houses but I do look forward to my morning milking ritual and everyday try out different combinations of satin wear.

If more time permits then I enjoy really indulging and take more time to dress in stockings, satin gloves etc before entering the wardrobe.

I agree with satinsexual (hi again) that I am on the look out for nice things to increase my collection either from charity shops, car boots or eBay.

Just the thrill of getting them home and playing with them for the first time and wondering who and when it was last worn by and at what occasion is a big turn on.
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

Hello...It has definately happened to me and has seriously affect at least two relationships
So..it's an addiction.....but sadly not one that I really want to give up...although I have tried...
Good Luck and understanding to all who like me have got it
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Hello who cares n the feeling is amazing beeing In satin heheh
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

I think im addicted to satin i once went on holiday two weeks without it soon as i got back home first thing i did was put my satin on it felt soooo good would like to hear any ideas of getting that thrill other than clothes which are awesome as long as your not hurting anyone embrace i say :D
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Back when I was a teen I guess I was addicted. Any chance I got, even if I only had about 20 mins alone, I'd run upstairs and dress in my mother's satin clothes. I was always thinking "if I don't take this chance, who knows when I'll get to wear satin again."
These days I have my own satin clothes, so I don't feel the pressure to dress up as often as possible. I know the clothes are there and I can wear them whenever I like.
I dress up in satin maybe 3 times a week these days.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Its a sexual fetish. Taken to the extreme, one canot acheive climax without including satin in the act. So Yes, one can become addicted to satin - probably very easily. As it is also taboo, and lately, a lot harder to find. That just makes satin all the more rare to find today.

That being said, there are a lot of relative positives to a satin fetish or addition. Compared to other fetishes (foot, bondage, S&M) it is literally softer and gentler. Not a big of a freak as some.

Comparing Satin to other addictions: gambling, drugs, alcohol, sex - it on the tame side. Some women may be turned off by it, probably most are ambivalent about it.

When I told my wife (on our 3rd date) that I really liked silky women's clothing, she said "so do I." Yes it goes deeper than that and she now knows that "I really like silky women's clothing." But everything else is going fairly well (knock on wood) in our marriage, so my substantial satin clothing collection (100+ items) is not that big a deal, especially taken in the full spectrum of our marriage. So when her girlfriends say "I can't believe your husband goes shopping with you or for you." or "He built you a walk-in closet and a make-up area." She smiles and knows where the motivation comes from.

I'm a 80/20 satin crossdresser. 80% satin fetish, 20% crossdressing fetish. A wool skirt and cotton blouse do not get a rise out of me. How I make it work is to make sure she has few other complaints about the marriage. I cook, do dishes, wash clothes and can even sew. She buys me lingerie for holidays. For 26 years I have only worn satiny women's nightclothes to bed. If I came to bed in a t-shirt and boxer shorts - she would suspect something is wrong.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Hi all

Thanks for the feedback on my comment; I have certainly gained a great deal more insight into my satin enjoyment.

I note Alana's observation that maybe using satin is an addiction when one cannot climax without satin being involved.

I can indulge myself as and when I chose but am aware that if I do get back into a relationship again I might have some difficulty engaging in sexual activity if she is not wearing satin or we are on satin sheets.

I suppose that I can just hope that she is also happy with satin things !
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

AlanaRaso wrote:Its a sexual fetish. Taken to the extreme, one canot acheive climax without including satin in the act. So Yes, one can become addicted to satin - probably very easily. As it is also taboo, and lately, a lot harder to find. That just makes satin all the more rare to find today.

That being said, there are a lot of relative positives to a satin fetish or addition. Compared to other fetishes (foot, bondage, S&M) it is literally softer and gentler. Not a big of a freak as some.

Comparing Satin to other addictions: gambling, drugs, alcohol, sex - it on the tame side. Some women may be turned off by it, probably most are ambivalent about it.

When I told my wife (on our 3rd date) that I really liked silky women's clothing, she said "so do I." Yes it goes deeper than that and she now knows that "I really like silky women's clothing." But everything else is going fairly well (knock on wood) in our marriage, so my substantial satin clothing collection (100+ items) is not that big a deal, especially taken in the full spectrum of our marriage. So when her girlfriends say "I can't believe your husband goes shopping with you or for you." or "He built you a walk-in closet and a make-up area." She smiles and knows where the motivation comes from.

I'm a 80/20 satin crossdresser. 80% satin fetish, 20% crossdressing fetish. A wool skirt and cotton blouse do not get a rise out of me. How I make it work is to make sure she has few other complaints about the marriage. I cook, do dishes, wash clothes and can even sew. She buys me lingerie for holidays. For 26 years I have only worn satiny women's nightclothes to bed. If I came to bed in a t-shirt and boxer shorts - she would suspect something is wrong.
I to sleep in satin nightwear also satin sheets your so lucky to have a wife that understands.
AlanaRaso

Post by AlanaRaso »

Bollogray wrote:
AlanaRaso wrote:Its a sexual fetish. Taken to the extreme, one canot acheive climax without including satin in the act. So Yes, one can become addicted to satin - probably very easily. As it is also taboo, and lately, a lot harder to find. That just makes satin all the more rare to find today.

I to sleep in satin nightwear also satin sheets your so lucky to have a wife that understands.
We both have come to the realization, Everybody has some secret, some kink or some obsession. In the US we have lots of hypocritical politicians (Larry Craig for instance) who are ultra-conservative on the outside whereas their private life is much in conflict. My wife and I came to the conclusion, everyone has something to hide from the world. For me it is silks and satins but I don't put much effort into hiding it, I'm just not "in your face" about it.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

My craving for satin seems much like an addiction. I've tried to ignore it at times in the past but since I get amazing pleasure without putting harmful smoke or chemicals into my body, I've decided to consider the satin fetish as a gift and enjoy it. I have no idea why I was so blessed but when I think the harmful addictions and more unusual fetishes that some people have, I figure that I'm lucky. I am curious about why people like myself can derive such incredible pleasure from silk and satin while they have no effect at all on others people.