First Satin Clothing You Wore?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Trappedinsatin

First Satin Clothing You Wore?

Post by Trappedinsatin »

For those of us who like to wear satin, what was your first experience of being dressed up in silky fabric?
I don't mean silky clothing you may have been given to wear ( gym shorts etc ) as a kid - I mean the first time you deliberately made a choice to slip into something satiny for excitement purposes.
The first time I deliberately dressed in satin for kink purposes was when, in my young teens, I put on my mom's white satin nightgown one night when I was alone at home. It was lovely material with a good glossy shine, although it was sleeveless ( I came to prefer long sleeves ) with just thin straps across the shoulders. Was a big thrill to see myself wearing it in the mirror all the same.
Although I later got to wear much nicer satin clothing made from higher quality satin ( blouses, pjs, dresses etc... ) the white nightdress was my first so I'll always remember it.
ssslipery

Re: First Satin Clothing You Wore?

Post by ssslipery »

I think mine was also one of my my mums silky satin nightgowns and her slips. I had been rubbing and sliding myself to dry orgasms on her half slips laid on her bed for some time in my pre teens but then I tried on her silky nighty and the matching robe as it looked even more slippery and ... wow... it went from there.
SatinSarinaSlut

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

For me it was my mother's long sleeved white satin blouse, it was an incredible sensation. I just couldn't resist trying her stockings and suspenders and high heels on too. I couldn't believe how hard I came.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

My cousins full circle rock & roll skirt, it was in a very thick super glossy satin with a big flowered pattern. It felt absolutely fantastic against the skin, I have only seen that type of satin on a few dresses since then, it is a very rare quality which is a great shame.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

SatinSarinaSlut wrote:For me it was my mother's long sleeved white satin blouse, it was an incredible sensation. I just couldn't resist trying her stockings and suspenders and high heels on too. I couldn't believe how hard I came.
I loved how trying on satin clothes gave me an almost uncontrollable urge to try something else on with it - I remember one time wearing my mom's long sleeved white satin blouse and not being able to resist putting on one of her skirts, too ( which wasn't satin ). And looking at myself wearing a satin blouse and floral skirt was a massive thrill. Other times I'd grab stockings or maybe even grab some of her jewellery to wear. Sadly, I had big feet and couldn't fit into her high heels.
Silky1115

Post by Silky1115 »

My girl causin pj pants they were baby blue with moon logos all over it
satinsliplover

Post by satinsliplover »

My cousin's pale green satin slip..it was trimmed with coffee coloured lace
I wa about 14, at the time ...She was from the posh part of the family
and a snooty B, as I rememer her lol
Bollogray

Post by Bollogray »

For me it was a satin chemise and robe i bought it myself as soon as i saw it i just had to get it & had to wear them looking now looking for more. :D
satinage

Post by satinage »

I remember it was a panty from my girlfriend, a brazilian style, emerald green with black dots.

I was 15 yo
Fan de Satin / Satinfan
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

First satin I actually wore was back in high school, freshman year. Found where the band stored the satin gowns they wore to performances. Procured two black satin dresses...one was a size 14 and huge on me, the other a size 10. I remember the first time I put one on and got to feel that thick acetate satin on my naked body. Needless to say, I released a tremendous load onto the dress. I still remember to this day how good that felt.