Should men wear satin in public????

Post by klisnitas »

Hi all

Will post my thought later

klisnitas
satin65653

Re: Should men wear satin in public????

Post by satin65653 »

YES!! It's time we brave up and do it. Women have been wearing our clothes a long time so should we! wear satin in public. I have worn black satin pants with satin panties under them and OMG it felt great. I got a few looks but I did'nt care, somone has to break the ice. I will Again if you will ? When I wear satin or nylon panties I wear tight enough jeans so the panty line across the but shows. :o
sealion

Post by sealion »

i Have worn my mens satin shirts to weddings and formal occasions and this winter have been wearing satin baseball jackets to work and about.One particularly very shiny black satin jacket, i have had nice comments about, which i dont normally get with other jackets,just nothing.I can recommend guys wearing them,they are warm ,but if you feel a bit self conscious at first get a BLACK one to start with, as most people will accept you in it easier and possibly think its black leather. www.cardinalactivewear.com have a good selection of them for anyone looking to buy. I also have a royal blue one i wear on my bike to be more visible to cars and 2 green ones.
satinlover48

Post by satinlover48 »

hey!!
...of course and why not?
I wear often black satin mentrousers, black satin mensuit and satin menshirts,
I get often nice reactions on it!
so why not wearing it???
Rudy 50 from Brussels Belgium
satinblousefanatic

Post by satinblousefanatic »

I do all the time. The women I date always find it sexy plus I feel like I'm on top of the world.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Kristian Troy
The Satin Fetish King
soochasatin

Post by soochasatin »

it depends on the norms of the society. You people have rather liberal societies .no much finger raising there. We are conservative. Little things are taken seriously. You may become laughing stock if you deviate a bit from the established track. In our society this thing is absolutely forbidden for men.and women too use it rarely only on special occasion.