Ultimate fantay

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
kinkysatin

Ultimate fantay

Post by kinkysatin »

Hello everyone,

I've recently been exploring my deepest darkest sexual fantasies with both pvc and satin and looking for someone as kinky as me.

But what I want to know is what are your fantasies? What gets me off is thinking about being Angelina Jolie in 2001 at the golden globes when she wore that stunning satin dress and being her in satin. Same with Mariah Carey and her big satin collection or the main one of being her on her wedding night and being a slut.

But I want to know who you would be and what you would get up to?

Kinky satin
slipperysatin

Re: Ultimate fantay

Post by slipperysatin »

I get so hard when I fantasize about a submission Style wrestling match like this. Saffron vs Venus. Saffron is so slinky in that red liquid metal foil zip front romper. Venus thighs are so thick and I could see her paralyzing Saffron with her signature Venus fly trap move.
PicsArt_1457870841374.jpg
loricutietg

Re: Ultimate fantay

Post by loricutietg »

I'd like to be Barbie, like the doll but not plastic, and take a bukkake with Skipper while wearing matching satin gowns, getting our guy friends to cover us in hot spunk. Yes, there are more guys than just Ken. Check out Barbie.com if you need proof. As for the gowns, something from A Fashion Fairytale or Princess Charm School.

Or be Raven Queen, daughter of Snow White's evil stepmother, from Ever After High. Get Ashlynn Ella, Cinderella's daughter, to design three satin gowns: one for my niece Apple White, Snow White's daughter, one for Ashlynn herself, and for me. Wearing them, we take a bukkake and then get our favorite guy to fill us up, all three holes.