Silk blouses and dresses by ex boyfriend

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
ilikeitshiny

Re: Silk blouses and dresses by ex boyfriend

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Makes a real change on here to see a REAL post from a REAL female instead of the usual sad fakers that crop up on here from time to time.

Go girls! Is what I would say :D

How about posting some pics of you enjoying the sexy blouses and dresses for us all to see and enjoy, I wouldn't expect you to show your face of course but would be more than happy to "tribute" your pics if you like that sort of thing :P
Liking it shiny
getther2004

Post by getther2004 »

Please burn it!!!
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I broke up with my girlfriend and told her to rip up and burn all the silky satin clothes she had worn when we were together.
She had some lovely satin skirts and dresses slips blouses etc. I should have asked her to give them to me but she said I think you think more of my clothes than you do of me she was right in a different sort of way I did love her but I also loved the satin clothes on her and would get very aroused as soon as she walked through the door wearing them. I couldn't keep my hands off her even when in the local pub she would put her satin skirts over my leg when we sat down and I had an instant hard on that she loved, She knew I loved satin and would let me wear her skirts when we were alone together while she wore a silky satin slip and blouse the sex was amazing and I would come loads all over her knickers also silky satin. I miss the times we had and often wonder if she did destroy all that lovely satin or just wear it for someone else. My loss.
wakam75

Post by wakam75 »

Jennyyeah wrote:By accident I came across this forum after my boyfriend always bought me many blouses (and two dresses) made of shiny silk. I really liked that.
After he broke up with me I decided to let out some anger and started to destroy the clothes together with my best friend.
I'm quite sure he had a fetish for silk clothes and especially after seeing that forum I'm even more confident about that.
He spent so much money on all those cothes, because he always liked them even more when they were by designer brands like Escada, Dolce&Gabbana, Armani, Dudalina, Hugo Boss etc. And it always had to be real silk! Which made it expensive too plus all the dry cleaning!!!

But whatever, after he cheated on me and left me I just couldn't help myself destroying those clothes. Cutting them, ripping, burning and so on! It was a lot of fun for me and my friend :)

So, all you silk lovers, treat your women well otherwise they will ruin your beloved blouses and dresses hahaha! If my ex wants those silky clothes back I just send him a collar or cuff from one of his favorite shirts :D

Cheers

Hi Jenny, sorry to read that your boyfriend cheated on you, hope you find somebody better.
Also sorry to read what you did to all those silk blouses! I get your point, but it's such a waste... even more as you admit that you liked them.
These Ann Taylor blouses are so lovely... I know what I'm talking about, bought some to my wife :D in fact she has that very blue coral color, amongst many others. By the way, same size 6 :D

Hope you find time to upload more pics of those blouses you had. I think your boyfriend was very lucky, his loss!

First message here, just registered to answer your post, can you believe it? :)