A Body Pillow Covered in Satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

A Body Pillow Covered in Satin

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

I recently brought a 150cm by 48cm body pillow, and I brought a satin pillow case for it, just like I said in the top post. Here is a more detailed photos of what it can do.

Here it is by its self...

Now here it is with a sexy satin purple dress...

The pillow is a great size just like a real woman, so that the dress sucks in the "waist" of the pillow, just like it would if a real woman was to wear it...

Oh and the dress that I put on the pillow has a satin lining, so I can fuck it... but choice not too as I dont want make a mass of the case...

So yeah I highly recommend getting a body pillow so you can do the same, again the size I got which is perfect is 150cm by 48cm.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein

p.s. even tho I didn't want to use it I could help but to fuck it a bit and it was amazing ;)
inlovewithsatin

Re: A Body Pillow Covered in Satin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Hi. I do pretty much the same thing with my body pillow. I put a satin dress on it and wear satin and rub all over it making love to the pillow. Feels really great. I love how slippery it is when satin rubs together.
davidben

Post by davidben »

Excellent idea to use a body pillow placed inside a long satin dress to have fun with.

Where do I find a body pillow and pillow case (in London).

I use four pillows which are wrapped up in a satin sheet and then put a satin dress over the sheet but after vigourous use the pillows fall out of the bottom.

So I have tried a single satin duvet cover which helps, but I think that a body pillow really is the answer.

Enjoy !
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

inlovewithsatin wrote:Hi. I do pretty much the same thing with my body pillow. I put a satin dress on it and wear satin and rub all over it making love to the pillow. Feels really great. I love how slippery it is when satin rubs together.
Hay there, yeah it does feel great have satin on satin sliding around together. The feeling of it is so arousing and the sound is awesome.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
RodaSaTiNStein

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

davidben wrote:Where do I find a body pillow and pillow case (in London).
I found mine on Ebay, so check out the UK Ebay store or what ever online store you use there.

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
davidben

Post by davidben »

Hi

Thanks for the advice and I will have a look on eBay.

Best

D