Draped/Covered with satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
dreamydrape

Draped/Covered with satin

Post by dreamydrape »

Hello,

I'm just curious how many of you out there enjoys seeing someone who is about to be draped with satin, or already covered with satin, while laying, in television, pictures, etc. Do you prefer to see a female draping a man, or a man draping a female? Do you feel excited when someone of the opposite sex tell you that they are about to drape with you with a large piece of fabric, particularly of silk/satin fabric type?

It always turn me on, whenever I see someone getting draped with silk/satin while laying. They looked vulnerable or like being protected by something. Maybe it's just me. Also, I began to feel really excited when a girl starts to hold a large piece
of satin fabric and unfolds it. The sound of it rustling and as I see the shine of it and settles right on my body really arouses me.
scintilla

Re: Draped/Covered with satin

Post by scintilla »

I don't particularly get turned when I someone covering another person with satin and the only time I can think of that happening is in the movies or tv and satin sheets would be in use. I would do a double take and watch with interest as I my interest is in satin sheets. I would say that I turn myself on when I get into bed with my satin sheets, cover myself up in them and then pleasure myself.
aodaifetika

Post by aodaifetika »

Me too. I love it very much. :D I'll give some links of videos where girls are draped in heaps of silky fabric when I have time. I sometimes go to the fabric store to buy some garments for my auntie. Whenever I caught sight of a girl unfolding yard of satin, I got aroused suddenly. I had to stay calm before walking around so the girls didn't see ... you know what I mean. :wink: :mrgreen:
softsatin

Post by softsatin »

aodaifetika wrote:Me too. I love it very much. :D I'll give some links of videos where girls are draped in heaps of silky fabric when I have time. I sometimes go to the fabric store to buy some garments for my auntie. Whenever I caught sight of a girl unfolding yard of satin, I got aroused suddenly. I had to stay calm before walking around so the girls didn't see ... you know what I mean. :wink: :mrgreen:
yes please share links!!!