Wearing my Mom's Satin Pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Trappedinsatin

Wearing my Mom's Satin Pajamas

Post by Trappedinsatin »

When I was about 12 I remember seeing satin pajamas on display in a department store and wishing I could wear them. They were pink, really shiny and glossy, and I remember quickly running my fingers down the sleeve of one pair before my mom was ready to leave the store and I had to go. I wanted to know what it felt like to be covered all over in that glorious slippery smooth fabric. But I was a guy and the pjs were for girls... and boys shouldn't even be thinking about wearing silky girls things, right?
I fantasised about satin pjs for the next couple of years, always imagining myself being forced to wear a pair, or trying on a pair that wouldn't come off. To wear such things was my main fantasy. Other boys wanted to sleep with girls but I wanted to wear girl's silky clothes.
And then, for Christmas one year my mom received a pair as a gift. They were glossy green satin and had a lovely shine. I got so excited when I saw them under the tree.
Of course, as soon as I was alone in the house ( which was about 2 days later ), I ran straight upstairs to put them on. My mom hadn't even worn them yet and they still had the tags on. I placed the pjs out on the bed, so excited that within moments I'd be wearing them. And, as you can guess, the next hour or so was bliss. I remember sliding my arms into each sleeve, slowly closing up the satin covered buttons, then putting on the pants. They felt so good, as lovely as I had imagined. I ran to the mirror to look at myself. There I was, a teenage boy wearing the silkiest, girliest pjs imaginable. And they felt so good! I felt completely girly and I liked it big time. By succumbing to temptation and putting on her satin pjs, I had pretty much feminized myself and was now essentially doomed to be a satin sissy for life.
I ran my hands all over the smooth material, up and down the arms, along the legs... I never wanted to take them off.
Of course, I made a mess, but I used tissue to make sure nothing got on my mom's new pjs.
And that was pretty much the pattern for the next several years - anytime my mom added any new silky stuff to her wardrobe, I was in them ASAP. Blouses, dresses, skirts...
The pjs remained a favorite, though, and there was a certain thrill in wearing my mom's night attire when she was out. It got to the stage that even if I was going to be alone for just 10 mins, I'd run upstairs to get into her pjs.
I remember times when she'd be downstairs watching TV and I'd be wearing her pjs upstairs. No idea how I was never caught.
Of course, I've got my own pjs now ( about 9 pairs, plus blouses, & dresses ). But thinking back on those early exploits in my mom's silky things is a definite thrill.
loricutietg

Re: Wearing my Mom's Satin Pajamas

Post by loricutietg »

That's so hot! If you could blow such a large load then, I'd love to see how large a load you'd blow on me in a satin nightie while I wanked you.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I used to do the same with my moms silky nighties and negligees. Any chance I got I would put them on and like you, sometimes the urge was so strong I would even do this whilst she was downstairs. She had a satin throw / quilt on her bed and it used to feel delicious wearing one of her silky nighties and slipping and sliding myself back and forth on her her bed or humping the corner of the mattress. Always ended in a sticky mess that I had to try and avoid getting on her clothes (not always sucessfully!)
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

When i was young, i always played with mij mom's black and gold satin pjs. They were super slippery. The first time i spunked on satin was when i was wearing those pjs. Since then....... i could not let it go. Last week i was alone in my parents house and i fucked it like crazy!! Used some pillows to fill it up ( like the old days). And had a great satin fuck! I made a mess on of the pillow. My cumshot was huge... love to see cum soaked satin.
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

ssslipery wrote:I used to do the same with my moms silky nighties and negligees. Any chance I got I would put them on and like you, sometimes the urge was so strong I would even do this whilst she was downstairs. She had a satin throw / quilt on her bed and it used to feel delicious wearing one of her silky nighties and slipping and sliding myself back and forth on her her bed or humping the corner of the mattress. Always ended in a sticky mess that I had to try and avoid getting on her clothes (not always sucessfully!)
I always wore underwear underneath with some tissue paper to stop anything getting on my mom's silky clothes. A few times I wore them without underwear and always had to stop myself just in time... I was really chancing it on those occasions. Very difficult to pull yourself back from the brink when you're totally covered in shiny smooth satin. Particularly when there's the added thrill that you're wearing someone else's satin clothes - and girl's clothes at that.
I have my own satin pjs and dresses now, so at least I don't have to worry about getting them stained.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I remember one time wearing my mom's green satin pjs and flicking through the TV channels, only to see a woman ( 'Dallas' or 'Dynasty', one of those ) wearing a similar set of pjs, except in white. Really hammered home the fact that I was dressed up in girly satin just like her. Instantly felt like a rich, spoiled bitch from a glitzy soap. All dressed up in silky, shiny satin because only the most luxurious fabric was fit to cover my body.
I was a total silky spoiled bitch that evening.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

I like satin pajamas too.. it hapened when i was about 15 when i stay at my aunt for 1 weeks holiday she live as single parents since her husband died and left 7 yers daughter.. accidently i dont have any clean shirt cz i forgot take my dirty cloth on laundry.. so thats night my aunt borrowed me her pajamas..yess her white plain satin silk pajamas ..i still remember she said "actualy i dont have mens pajamas but this pajamas not too girlies,u can wear it tonight.. after take a bath i wear the pajamas and go to bed early for crazy wank all night.. :D
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote:I like satin pajamas too.. it hapened when i was about 15 when i stay at my aunt for 1 weeks holiday she live as single parents since her husband died and left 7 yers daughter.. accidently i dont have any clean shirt cz i forgot take my dirty cloth on laundry.. so thats night my aunt borrowed me her pajamas..yess her white plain satin silk pajamas ..i still remember she said "actualy i dont have mens pajamas but this pajamas not too girlies,u can wear it tonight.. after take a bath i wear the pajamas and go to bed early for crazy wank all night.. :D
Sounds great :)
Must have been so exciting to get told to wear those!
Your aunt never realised why you loved those pajamas so much. :wink:
Silky1115

Post by Silky1115 »

I did that two in my moms purple silk pj pants that was awsome
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Yess.. i get instant erection when she said that words..haha ..she actualy almost wear satin or something smooth cloth at night.. how many pajamas do u have ?
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote:Yess.. i get instant erection when she said that words..haha ..she actualy almost wear satin or something smooth cloth at night.. how many pajamas do u have ?
Back when I was a teenager my mom had 6 pairs of satin pjs and I wore all of them.
Now, I have 9 pairs of my own. White, blue, pink, gold, purple, silver, purple polka dotted, green, & grey.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote:
pajamaslover wrote:Yess.. i get instant erection when she said that words..haha ..she actualy almost wear satin or something smooth cloth at night.. how many pajamas do u have ?
Back when I was a teenager my mom had 6 pairs of satin pjs and I wore all of them.
Now, I have 9 pairs of my own. White, blue, pink, gold, purple, silver, purple polka dotted, green, & grey.
Can i see your pajamas? I have 20 pairs satin pajamas now.. pm please..
Hhh000

Post by Hhh000 »

Here is my story from a young age, from my first love with satin through a journey of experimentation back to the pleasure of silk and satin.
I first found my passion for silk when I was as young as I can remember. It was the label on a blanket. The satin texture of the label gave me such confort.
In private when I was around 10 I tried on my mum's satin slip almost instinctively, this was the only time for a few years.
The real significant moment was when I bought a games console magazine aimed at adults. There was a special edition pull out with a blonde girl in a red thong with her back to the shot. The beauty of the thong mesmerised me, so much I would sketch and draw the image before me. The curiosity and excitement of a thong lead me to cut and shape a couple of pairs of my underwear into a thong and hide from my parents.
By this point I knew I knew I had a passion for the feel of a thong. Shortly after at age 13 my sister packed her clothes for our holiday, the case was at the bottom of the stairs. I went down and took it... Omg what a joy. A real shaped thong size 8 (too small even then)
A couple of years went by and I was switching between my my mum's stocking, and my sisters thongs... I later went on to keep done of these thongs of which I still own today aged 25.
I was 15 the Internet was available and I had a card to purchase what I wanted. Ar first it was difficult to establish my size... I had no idea. I made my first thong purchase on eBay, terrible to be honest. Too scratchy and didn't fit.
I began to enjoy browsing lingerie sites at the age of 16. I thought I can buy what I any direct from the their website, I loved La Senza, the style silk and lace really turned me on. The La Senza sale started I bough roughly around 8 thongs... I was still deciding my size at this point and bought various sizes. When the parcel arrived I was so excited I tried on everything I was in heaven... And yes obviously blew my load.
I soon realised I loved the grip and feel lingerie had on me. I returned and bought silky babydolls and stockings with suspenders.

My passion for silk has continued I now own knickers with satin inside and out. Satin robes, Teddys, thongs, suspenders, corsets and slips.
I own around 30 panties/knickers satin robes, Teddys and corsets.

The best brand for feel and quality is Marks and Spencer Autograph range.

I used to be confused about me desire for silk, now I embrace and love what do. My love for silk and satin isn't going away, can't wait for my next purchase!

Photos available message
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Hhh000 wrote:Here is my story from a young age, from my first love with satin through a journey of experimentation back to the pleasure of silk and satin.
I first found my passion for silk when I was as young as I can remember. It was the label on a blanket. The satin texture of the label gave me such confort.
In private when I was around 10 I tried on my mum's satin slip almost instinctively, this was the only time for a few years.
The real significant moment was when I bought a games console magazine aimed at adults. There was a special edition pull out with a blonde girl in a red thong with her back to the shot. The beauty of the thong mesmerised me, so much I would sketch and draw the image before me. The curiosity and excitement of a thong lead me to cut and shape a couple of pairs of my underwear into a thong and hide from my parents.
By this point I knew I knew I had a passion for the feel of a thong. Shortly after at age 13 my sister packed her clothes for our holiday, the case was at the bottom of the stairs. I went down and took it... Omg what a joy. A real shaped thong size 8 (too small even then)
A couple of years went by and I was switching between my my mum's stocking, and my sisters thongs... I later went on to keep done of these thongs of which I still own today aged 25.
I was 15 the Internet was available and I had a card to purchase what I wanted. Ar first it was difficult to establish my size... I had no idea. I made my first thong purchase on eBay, terrible to be honest. Too scratchy and didn't fit.
I began to enjoy browsing lingerie sites at the age of 16. I thought I can buy what I any direct from the their website, I loved La Senza, the style silk and lace really turned me on. The La Senza sale started I bough roughly around 8 thongs... I was still deciding my size at this point and bought various sizes. When the parcel arrived I was so excited I tried on everything I was in heaven... And yes obviously blew my load.
I soon realised I loved the grip and feel lingerie had on me. I returned and bought silky babydolls and stockings with suspenders.

My passion for silk has continued I now own knickers with satin inside and out. Satin robes, Teddys, thongs, suspenders, corsets and slips.
I own around 30 panties/knickers satin robes, Teddys and corsets.

The best brand for feel and quality is Marks and Spencer Autograph range.

I used to be confused about me desire for silk, now I embrace and love what do. My love for silk and satin isn't going away, can't wait for my next purchase!

Photos available message
Can i see ur colection? Pm please
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

Trappedinsatin wrote:
ssslipery wrote:I used to do the same with my moms silky nighties and negligees. Any chance I got I would put them on and like you, sometimes the urge was so strong I would even do this whilst she was downstairs. She had a satin throw / quilt on her bed and it used to feel delicious wearing one of her silky nighties and slipping and sliding myself back and forth on her her bed or humping the corner of the mattress. Always ended in a sticky mess that I had to try and avoid getting on her clothes (not always sucessfully!)
I always wore underwear underneath with some tissue paper to stop anything getting on my mom's silky clothes. A few times I wore them without underwear and always had to stop myself just in time... I was really chancing it on those occasions. Very difficult to pull yourself back from the brink when you're totally covered in shiny smooth satin. Particularly when there's the added thrill that you're wearing someone else's satin clothes - and girl's clothes at that.
I have my own satin pjs and dresses now, so at least I don't have to worry about getting them stained.
To start with I had dry orgasms so it was no problem but when I later started to cum I kept a pair of her silky nylon panties and would also layer tissue paper in the panties to soak up the cum. Sometimes, if it was the start of the week and i was lucky enough to be able to retrieve a half slip from her laundry basket I would just wear the panties with no tissue and the slip, under her silky clothes - my reasoning was that the cum would dry by the time she was putting the slip in the wash at the weekend and would not notice. That always felt sooo much more silky and nice. Much like you though, sometimes I wore her stuff without underwear just to experience the sensation and you are right, it is very difficult to pull yourself back when you rub ot slide against the silky fabric one time too many. I agree, the notion that it is someone elses satin clothing, and especially if it has been worn (even by / especially by my mum ??) just added to the excitement and arousal. Mum also had a set of silver grey PJ`s that I enjoyed in every sense. They were from M & S and were very silky with a cami top. Lost count how many orgasms I must have had from her sliky nighties and PJ`s, and my sisters stuff, but my favv outfit was her wedding dress which I have mentioned before.