Wearing my Mom's Satin Pajamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
slipperysatin

Re: Wearing my Mom's Satin Pajamas

Post by slipperysatin »

I went over my friends house to watch his puppy and when everyone left I went up to his mom's closet and she had like 20 satin items in there. She had this liquid gold low plunge cowl satin blouse in there that was so hot and a pair of shiny spandex black leggings. She had 2 drawers filled with victoria's secret satin lingerie camis and baby dolls. Her sheets on her bed were satin as well. She is a hot MilF and only in her late 30s. She flirts with me all the time.
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

Was staying at an Aunt's place once and saw some lovely yellow satin pjs on her bed. Didn't get a chance to try them on, though.
My cousin had some lovely satin stuff - white glossy pjs and a few nice blouses. Again, never had a chance to try them on.
Just my mom's stuff.
Never had any sisters so no luck with clothes there, either!
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

ssslipery wrote:
Trappedinsatin wrote:
ssslipery wrote: I agree, the notion that it is someone elses satin clothing, and especially if it has been worn (even by / especially by my mum ??) just added to the excitement and arousal. Mum also had a set of silver grey PJ`s that I enjoyed in every sense. They were from M & S and were very silky with a cami top. Lost count how many orgasms I must have had from her sliky nighties and PJ`s, and my sisters stuff, but my favv outfit was her wedding dress which I have mentioned before.
She phoned home once while I was dressed up in her clothes - I was talking to her on the phone while wearing her satin blouse and skirt. If only she knew.
ssslipery

Post by ssslipery »

I did something similar once with a girl I knew from a rowing club I used to go to. One Fri evening I was home alone and because I had plenty of time I had the chance to put on a full work outfit of my mums Id seen her wearing earlier in the week (she worked in an estate agents), I put on the same shiny pantyhose, slip, pencil skirt and satin blouse she had worn with splash of perfume and was feeling really really horny and was in the process of humping her nightie (retrieved from under her pillow and laid out on the bed) when I got a call from this girl wanting to arrange some thing or other at the club for the following morning. I had never really thought much about this girl as she was a couple of years older than me and was quite plain, but the fact I was talking to her whilst all dressed up and sliding myself off to an orgasm was the most exciting thing ever. At one point she asked me i was all right as I sounded funny - as you say if only she knew. Unfortunately I got so carried away,with her talking to me that this was one of those occasions where I didnt take precautions and shot the biggest load of cum into my mums pantyhose, slip and skirt. Had a lot of panicked cleaning up to to after with a damp towl !
Also made that girl suddenly seem not so plain.
bunnsatin

Post by bunnsatin »

Hot shiny satin playboy pajama's
Attachments
20130107_203036-1024x1365.jpg
I LOVE FUCKING HOT SUPER SILKY SATIN.
SATIN JACKETS, TRACKSUITS, PJ'S, SHEETS, ROBES.
SILK 'N SATIN IS THE BEST FETISH.
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Satin pajamas
Satin pajamas
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

I have a white pair like the ones above ( but mine haven't got red piping ). They're great to wear - so smooth and glossy. I always wanted to wear a white pair when I was a teen but my mom never had a pair in that color ( only blouses ). Finally ordered myself a white pair when I was old enough to own a credit card :D
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

here is mine with pink piping haha
Attachments
satinpjs.jpg (9.21 KiB) Viewed 4496 times
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Screenshot_2016-04-27-08-35-52_1_1.jpg
pajamaslover

Post by pajamaslover »

Trappedinsatin wrote:I have a white pair like the ones above ( but mine haven't got red piping ). They're great to wear - so smooth and glossy. I always wanted to wear a white pair when I was a teen but my mom never had a pair in that color ( only blouses ). Finally ordered myself a white pair when I was old enough to own a credit card :D
Can u post your white satin pajamas.. let us see .. :D
Trappedinsatin

Post by Trappedinsatin »

pajamaslover wrote:
Can u post your white satin pajamas.. let us see .. :D
I'd rather not post photos, sorry.