Types of satin clothes in your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend's/wife's wardrobe

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

Types of satin clothes in your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend's/wife's wardrobe

Post by B1982 »

What kinds of satin clothes do you wish your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend or wife had in her wardrobe? If you really have a girlfriend or a wife, what kinds of satin clothes does she actually have?

I'm a single male and I'm dreaming about dating and marrying a woman who has a couple of satin ball gowns, some satin suits, lots of satin blouses in different colours and at least one three-piece skirt suit with a satin-backed waistcoat.
Weddingdresslover

Re: Types of satin clothes in your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend's/wife's wardrobe

Post by Weddingdresslover »

B1982 wrote:What kinds of satin clothes do you wish your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend or wife had in her wardrobe? If you really have a girlfriend or a wife, what kinds of satin clothes does she actually have?

I'm a single male and I'm dreaming about dating and marrying a woman who has a couple of satin ball gowns, some satin suits, lots of satin blouses in different colours and at least one three-piece skirt suit with a satin-backed waistcoat.
I'm with you on that and wedding dresses. :D
loricutietg

Re: Types of satin clothes in your (real or hypothetical) girlfriend's/wife's wardrobe

Post by loricutietg »

My girlfriend/wife wouldn't need her own wardrobe. I'd have more than enough for her and myself. I'd like to have a few ball gowns, all custom made and each possessing its own display case, a couple satin evening gowns, several shimmery too short dresses for holidays, multiple transparent nighties, several too short everyday dresses, and plethora erotic lingerie, like cupless bras and crotchless panties. One ball gown would be a rich red with a slit up the front to mid-thigh with an oversized Christmas bow adorning the bodice begging someone to "open" the package and release the whore inside. The second ball gown would simply be a lavender satin sash that loops around me in a wrap dress and ties off with the other end in a large ribbon just above my ass. The final ball gown would be of similar design to the second but pink and tie into an oversized rose reaching from below the waist to the bodice. I would also have several satin hairbands and hair ties, including ribbons, and flower crowns with satin flowers, and hairpins with satin flowers, and several pairs of satin gloves. All the clothes, including lingerie and gloves, would be stain resistant to cut back on my dry cleaning bill.
Jonah7760

Post by Jonah7760 »

My girl has wardrobes full of satin dresses, Gone With the wind style gowns, evening dresses, prom gowns, tight stretchy satin, mini dresses, pleated mini skirts, corsets, gloves...Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, button up shirt dresses...I have photos and videos of most of them on her......Always on the hunt for more though as you can never have enough...
loricutietg

Post by loricutietg »

Jonah7760 wrote:My girl has wardrobes full of satin dresses, Gone With the wind style gowns, evening dresses, prom gowns, tight stretchy satin, mini dresses, pleated mini skirts, corsets, gloves...Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, button up shirt dresses...I have photos and videos of most of them on her......Always on the hunt for more though as you can never have enough...
No, you can NEVER have enough sexy clothes, especially if you're me and need multiples of each type.
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Anyone who has a wife or gf is a Simp Mangina!
Weddingdresslover

Post by Weddingdresslover »

To me my hypothetical girl would have wardrobe of satin ball gowns and wedding dresses.
imsharkey

Post by imsharkey »

My wife (of many years) has blouses, pants, panties, skirts, scarves, dresses, suits and nightwear. She amassed most of this in the years we were dating because she knew I liked it. Sadly, it did nothing for HER so she rarely wears it now :(

Best of luck to the single guys.
TomThompson

Post by TomThompson »

Harem pants with fold after fold of shiny charmeuse draping from the waist, hiding a cock-sized slit so she could wrap her satin-draped legs around me while I danced my cock inside her.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

I took all of my ex wife's satin nighties, robes, bras and knickers when we split up and I'm still enjoying them several years on .
I didn't want another man enjoying my fetish !
What I didn't take was the wedding dress, satin and nylon flowing skirts, satin blouses.
I'd also liked to have had some long pleated skirts in there
Jamy2j

Post by Jamy2j »

Jonah7760 wrote:My girl has wardrobes full of satin dresses, Gone With the wind style gowns, evening dresses, prom gowns, tight stretchy satin, mini dresses, pleated mini skirts, corsets, gloves...Wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, button up shirt dresses...I have photos and videos of most of them on her......Always on the hunt for more though as you can never have enough...
Sexy n soft feeling right get to hump the silks on her hehe
willis101

Post by willis101 »

My girlfriend of nearly 5 years doesn't wear Satin usually but over the last year of knowing my fetish she wears a light blue flowery kimono on a daily basis and on a rare occasion this colbalt chemise from boux avenue, I can tell you all with confidence that it is an amazing site seeing her wear it!
Attachments
CNwoVxfWUAA5woj.jpg
_20160323_213043.JPG
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

willis101 wrote:My girlfriend of nearly 5 years doesn't wear Satin usually but over the last year of knowing my fetish she wears a light blue flowery kimono on a daily basis and on a rare occasion this colbalt chemise from boux avenue, I can tell you all with confidence that it is an amazing site seeing her wear it!
God I'd love to see your missus wearing that!. My wife has many satin chemise's, nighties, dresses and other items. It's so awesome when I see her wearing an item ive bought her for the first time.
willis101

Post by willis101 »

It's a great feeling satinmini, I just wish that she would wear the chemise on a regular basis
willis101

Post by willis101 »

Update* my girlfriend has said that she is more than happy with me to buy her Satin lingerie and have sex with her in it as long as I don't buy anymore for myself to keep my collection under control (tough deal but worth it). I've bought her this cami set from boux avenue and at the moment it seems to be the best place for Satin that isn't out dated or poor quality, best part of this is I'm able to wank myself off to kingdom come before giving it to her :lol:
Attachments
_20160718_205301.JPG